Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2017 3:39 am  #1

Help please..

Hi.. i'm more and more confused about everything. How can i feel like i already have my desire? how can i stop feeling the lack of it? Should i completely stop focusing on it? But what about the vibration of already having it? I love myself, i know i can be happy without him and i am ok with the idea of relationship with someone else but when i'm focusing on him, i only feel the lack. I know he isn't here right now. I know that my physical world is just a reflection of my internal world.. i just can't feel the presence of it even in my head. I tried to look at it like relationship with him in my head is enough and i don't even need to have him in physical world because i can enjoy the feelings of the relationship right now but i just can't.. I'm stuck... i know i should let it go and enjoy my life but even if i do this, and he randomly pops in my head, i feel the lack of him... i conpletely believe i can have him if i tune into the vibrational frequency of the reality where i have him, but i don't know how can i do this... please help

12/16/2017 10:02 am  #2

Re: Help please..

When you truly love yourself you don’t need anyone else to make you happy. From what I read I believe you still need to work on self love.  I definitely recommend working on self love! You can always love yourself more!!!! The more you love yourself the more confident in your beliefs you become! When you really love yourself you know your awesomeness and how amazing you are. You are confident that you can have anything you want and desire!!! Belief is the key in manifesting. You have to believe in order to receive πŸ™‚. If you are having trouble with believing he will come back then go back to training your mind in self love. You should be doing daily self love mediations, I really love Agnes videos. When you wake up and go to bed tell yourself you love yourself over and over and over. Be grateful and try to appreciate everything around you even a fork haha. Put the attention back on you, you can have him back but you need to make yourself a priority first. Become confident in yourself and your ability to create!! Love yourself!! You can do it you just need to train your mind πŸ™‚

β€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/16/2017 12:22 pm  #3

Maybe try not to force it? Start small and just imagine talking to him. Then imagine him saying things you want to hear. Then eventually you may be able to find the feeling of being with him.

12/16/2017 8:10 pm  #4

MiciJones wrote:

Hi.. i'm more and more confused about everything. How can i feel like i already have my desire? how can i stop feeling the lack of it? Should i completely stop focusing on it? But what about the vibration of already having it? I love myself, i know i can be happy without him and i am ok with the idea of relationship with someone else but when i'm focusing on him, i only feel the lack. I know he isn't here right now. I know that my physical world is just a reflection of my internal world.. i just can't feel the presence of it even in my head. I tried to look at it like relationship with him in my head is enough and i don't even need to have him in physical world because i can enjoy the feelings of the relationship right now but i just can't.. I'm stuck... i know i should let it go and enjoy my life but even if i do this, and he randomly pops in my head, i feel the lack of him... i conpletely believe i can have him if i tune into the vibrational frequency of the reality where i have him, but i don't know how can i do this... please help

It's not an easy thing to do. It needs practice and understanding. Getting an ex back is in my opinion the hardest thing to do, because so many negative emotions are attached, the lack is so easy toΒ  see, it is such an important subject for most of us. For most people, it's impossible to switch from the grief of the breakup to happy fluffy unicorn thoughts of having their person. Holding onto the person just ends in more suffering. If they would just let some time pass and heal, they would be in a far better position, but most people think they lose time, so they don't take the time to heal and choose to obsess about their person. Result is that they don't get their person and feel crappy for an unnecessary amount of time. You say that you are okay with finding another person. I would suggest you go for that. You will save yourself much suffering, it's much easier to attract a new person and you don't have old baggage with that person. Doesn't mean you can't have your ex back. If you decide in 6 months that he is the one you want, you can still go for him. But then, you will probably be in a much better position to succeed. I don't say that to discourage you. I say that because I have been watching people on this board for two years now and I see which one have success and which one don't.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/17/2017 2:58 am  #5

Thank you all actually when i'm in a high vibration, i can feel really strong love for him and think about him all night without one negative emotion. But i can't stay high for a long time. Yesterday it was maybe for 5 hours. We broke up because of my neediness, we had no other troubles but this, so i know i have to work on myself. I can imagine relationship with someone else, but i have the same feeling about it like i have about my love when i'm down. I just feel confused about what should i do. So i guess i should figure out how to get back on track when i'm off.

Board footera