Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2018 5:47 pm  #11

Re: An Update

Avaelle wrote:

She indeeds sounds very co dependent.

I've never been outright suicidal over a breakup but very down and out.

I had to hit the ground running to raise my happy meter by focusing on the other things I enjoyed and were good at

Believe me, I have already given her a list of fun activities she can do. But she is determined to stay on this path.

10/29/2018 2:32 pm  #12

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

She indeeds sounds very co dependent.

I've never been outright suicidal over a breakup but very down and out.

I had to hit the ground running to raise my happy meter by focusing on the other things I enjoyed and were good at

Believe me, I have already given her a list of fun activities she can do. But she is determined to stay on this path.

Hopefully she'll have her moment of clarity soon.Β  For me,Β  I just knew that I didn't want to spend life sad and upset

The Universe is your playground.

10/29/2018 9:57 pm  #13

Avaelle wrote:

Hopefully she'll have her moment of clarity soon.Β  For me,Β  I just knew that I didn't want to spend life sad and upset

Well we parted ways this morning. According to her, I was not telling her anything new that she had not heard a millions times before. So she going to have to find someone else that can help her. It seems like the only person she wants help from is her ex-boyfriend.

As the they say, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. All she wants to do is read all this how to get your ex back stuff, but she does nothing with the information. As some point you have to stop reading and start practicing.

Board footera