Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2017 4:25 pm  #31

Re: Funny!

Sanshi wrote:

Why do you need a program, when the formula is always the same? Read Neville. All others feel just like a watered down versions of him who distort the whole picture.

Okay. It would work the same with negative stuff too? If you fear something specific happening but are not living in the actual state you would be in if that scenario manifested, then it won’t manifest?

12/15/2017 4:51 pm  #32

yellowrose wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Why do you need a program, when the formula is always the same? Read Neville. All others feel just like a watered down versions of him who distort the whole picture.

Okay. It would work the same with negative stuff too? If you fear something specific happening but are not living in the actual state you would be in if that scenario manifested, then it won’t manifest?

I would say that fear is the sign that you already are in the state. Why would you fear something, when you don't believe that it will happen? Believing that something WILL happen does work, it's just not the quickest route. It's the same with fears. When you have an intense fear that something will happen (and you don't contradict this fear with feeling the opposite), it will.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/15/2017 6:32 pm  #33

Sanshi wrote:

I would say that fear is the sign that you already are in the state. Why would you fear something, when you don't believe that it will happen?

I asked because I thought maybe fearing something happening but at the same time being aware of the fact that it hasn’t yet was a different state than what you would need to manifest the actual scenario.

12/16/2017 7:57 pm  #34

yellowrose wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I would say that fear is the sign that you already are in the state. Why would you fear something, when you don't believe that it will happen?

I asked because I thought maybe fearing something happening but at the same time being aware of the fact that it hasn’t yet was a different state than what you would need to manifest the actual scenario.

I think that's nothing you can say in general. It always depends on the situation and how a person feels about it. But there is something I figured out. It's just a theory, I might be wrong, but it's a consistent pattern in my former LoA experiences. When I believe that something will happen at a specific point in time or time frame, then it does. For example: I know I will go on vacation on 13th of May. I am convinced of that specific date. Other example, I am convinced that I get a specific job. I know when I have the interview and I know when they want to hire me. So I know that within this specific time frame I will get a reply from them. When I decide to confess my love to someone on the 14th of February and I am completely afraid of getting rejected, odds are that it will happen, because I probably put myself into the situation in my mind before. When I just have a fuzzy fear of car accidents, I may see more accidents in the newspaper or on the street, but it doesn't mean that I will have one. Just because I am afraid of something, it doesn't mean that I expect it to happen to me. When I think of plane crashs, it scares me, but I don't expect it to happen to me, so I don't feel myself into the situation. Don't know, if that makes sense to you. Maybe the question to ask would be "do I expect it today/the day after tomorrow/on the 10th of June?". If you answer yes, you have a good chance to manifest it - good and bad.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/17/2017 6:53 am  #35

Sanshi wrote:

yellowrose wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I think that's nothing you can say in general. It always depends on the situation and how a person feels about it. But there is something I figured out. It's just a theory, I might be wrong, but it's a consistent pattern in my former LoA experiences. When I believe that something will happen at a specific point in time or time frame, then it does. For example: I know I will go on vacation on 13th of May. I am convinced of that specific date. Other example, I am convinced that I get a specific job. I know when I have the interview and I know when they want to hire me. So I know that within this specific time frame I will get a reply from them. When I decide to confess my love to someone on the 14th of February and I am completely afraid of getting rejected, odds are that it will happen, because I probably put myself into the situation in my mind before. When I just have a fuzzy fear of car accidents, I may see more accidents in the newspaper or on the street, but it doesn't mean that I will have one. Just because I am afraid of something, it doesn't mean that I expect it to happen to me. When I think of plane crashs, it scares me, but I don't expect it to happen to me, so I don't feel myself into the situation. Don't know, if that makes sense to you. Maybe the question to ask would be "do I expect it today/the day after tomorrow/on the 10th of June?". If you answer yes, you have a good chance to manifest it - good and bad.

Β 
how make believe myself that I will  attract a some thing or person or experience in specific date? In the past I attracted a few things in specific date but I dont know how . I dont think that I was 100% sure that it will work but it was work.

12/18/2017 5:51 am  #36

Laura1234 wrote:

how make believe myself that I will attract a some thing or person or experience in specific date? In the past I attracted a few things in specific date but I dont know how . I dont think that I was 100% sure that it will work but it was work.

I didn't say that you have to expect it on a specific date. It's more the question when do you expect it? Today? In a month? In a year? In 3 years? When you expect it in 3 years, chances are that it feels the same way in 3 years and you always delay it in the future.

Board footera