Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 4:16 pm  #1

Funny!

Well, I work as a flight attendant and wasn't thinking about it much so my captain has my beloved name and not only that my worker has a pet name Callie which is his sister's pet name. All in one fligbt!

I know something amazing is happening in December time, in the meanwhile I'll keep being happy!

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

12/10/2017 5:44 pm  #2

Re: Funny!

Well, I don't want to ruin your illusion. So I warn you. If you want to stay where you are right now, don't read further. If you are ready to take advice to adjust your way a bit in a direction that leads you closer to success, read on.

.So, I joined this forum nearly two years ago. I have seen many people come and go and I have seen most of them fail. And many of the one who failed saw the name of their guy everywhere and license plates, and 111...They all felt that something big was going to happen very soon. For most of them, something big happened very soon...Big drama, big desperation, big disappointment. You know, one day two years ago, I was desperate. I begged the universe "please, give me a sign that everything will work out", I looked up and there it was, the same car my guy had. Same color. I hadn't ever seen that exact car anywhere. Did anything change? No! It wasn't the big sign from the universe that everything was going to change. You see in your world what you focus on. When you think about him all the time, of course you will get his name. I played two video games from 1992 yesterday. Today, I looked into a random magazine and I saw those exact two games!! What are the odds? They are 25 years old. Has nothing to do with odds actually...It was my focus on them. Happens to me all the time, nothing special about it. BUT I only see things when I focus ON them. I don't see things everywhere when I focus FROM them. I am a psychology student. So I focus FROM being a psychology student. But I don't meet them all the time or see related things. In my experience, you only see things when you focus on them. But to attract something you want to have you have to focus FROM the state. When you are looking for signs, you ALWAYS do the wrong thing. You can't focus from the state and search for evidence for the state, that's silly. I don't have to look for evidence that I am a psycholgy student. I know it, I think from that state and I act from this state.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/10/2017 5:53 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Well, I don't want to ruin your illusion. So I warn you. If you want to stay where you are right now, don't read further. If you are ready to take advice to adjust your way a bit in a direction that leads you closer to success, read on.

.So, I joined this forum nearly two years ago. I have seen many people come and go and I have seen most of them fail. And many of the one who failed saw the name of their guy everywhere and license plates, and 111...They all felt that something big was going to happen very soon. For most of them, something big happened very soon...Big drama, big desperation, big disappointment. You know, one day two years ago, I was desperate. I begged the universe "please, give me a sign that everything will work out", I looked up and there it was, the same car my guy had. Same color. I hadn't ever seen that exact car anywhere. Did anything change? No! It wasn't the big sign from the universe that everything was going to change. You see in your world what you focus on. When you think about him all the time, of course you will get his name. I played two video games from 1992 yesterday. Today, I looked into a random magazine and I saw those exact two games!! What are the odds? They are 25 years old. Has nothing to do with odds actually...It was my focus on them. Happens to me all the time, nothing special about it. BUT I only see things when I focus ON them. I don't see things everywhere when I focus FROM them. I am a psychology student. So I focus FROM being a psychology student. But I don't meet them all the time or see related things. In my experience, you only see things when you focus on them. But to attract something you want to have you have to focus FROM the state. When you are looking for signs, you ALWAYS do the wrong thing. You can't focus from the state and search for evidence for the state, that's silly. I don't have to look for evidence that I am a psycholgy student. I know it, I think from that state and I act from this state.

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but why are you still on here if you feel like that is the case? If you just think most people have failed etc, then why are you still on a forum like this? I mean you are kind of discouraging.Β 

12/10/2017 6:02 pm  #4

mb16 wrote:

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but why are you still on here if you feel like that is the case? If you just think most people have failed etc, then why are you still on a forum like this? I mean you are kind of discouraging.Β 

I think advice needs to be balanced. I agree that seeing 11:11 doesn't mean Jack, sorry. I think we need to balance positivity with being sensible. I don't have all the answers, but I do think manifestations means more than just thinking positive.Β 

I can sort of see why you have said this but re-read Sanshi's whole post. There is positivity and common sense in there. There's no point leading people down the garden path by thinking they will get what they want just because they see their person's make of car or meet someone with their name.Β 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (12/10/2017 6:03 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/10/2017 6:04 pm  #5

mb16 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

After rereading sanshi post I don't think she necessarily is being negative here . What is being said is instead of focusing on finding signs focus on being in the state of already having. I think also what is being said is that most people have failed because they focused on the wrong thing which are signs instead of the state of having. I've done this I looked for signs got them and expected things to happen because I seen the signs I wasn't in any state to receive or any better state to attract it I then expected results from a desperate place because I saw his car or whatever and then it didn't happen and I freaked out. So I think what is being said here is to focus on your end result. However I do believe signs can happen if you aren't looking for them purposely and in a good place I feel then can happen to show you are on the right path. Whenever I see his car or anything for him if I think something I just say thank you but my focus isn't on it it's just on what I want and feeling good focusing on me. Am I right sanshi?

12/10/2017 6:07 pm  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

mb16 wrote:

I think advice needs to be balanced. I agree that seeing 11:11 doesn't mean Jack, sorry. I think we need to balance positivity with being sensible. I don't have all the answers, but I do think manifestations means more than just thinking positive.Β 

I can sort of see why you have said this but re-read Sanshi's whole post. There is positivity and common sense in there. There's no point leading people down the garden path by thinking they will get what they want just because they see their person's make of car or meet someone with their name.Β 

See, I agree with what you say. But some people find these signs as reassuring and potentially raises their vibrations. Now, we all know what is really needed to manifest something, which is high vibrations. So even though seeing 11:11 or your person's name doesn't have to mean you will get your ex back, if it does raise your vibration then what is the harm in that? I would say in the end, its your vibration that manifests stuff. I don't know those are just my thoughts.Β 

12/10/2017 6:09 pm  #7

mb16 wrote:

See, I agree with what you say. But some people find these signs as reassuring and potentially raises their vibrations. Now, we all know what is really needed to manifest something, which is high vibrations. So even though seeing 11:11 or your person's name doesn't have to mean you will get your ex back, if it does raise your vibration then what is the harm in that? I would say in the end, its your vibration that manifests stuff. I don't know those are just my thoughts.Β 

Yes, I see your point. However there is a danger that they will go on looking for "angel numbers" or things to do with their car or sister's hamster's name, or something, ad infinitum, and not change their inner thoughts.Β 

12/10/2017 6:12 pm  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

mb16 wrote:

Yes, I see your point. However there is a danger that they will go on looking for "angel numbers" or things to do with their car or sister's hamster's name, or something, ad infinitum, and not change their inner thoughts.Β 

Yeah I can definitely see the harm in that. I think as long people let it raise their vibrations and not start focusing all too much on the things you noticed, it would be fine. I have my ex back, and for me, I remember I used to also see "signs" such as 11:11 or repetitive numbers or just other things I would see as signs. I don't know now how big of a role that had in manifesting him back but I did get some feeling of calm when seeing them, never let myself be consumed by it though.Β 

12/10/2017 6:41 pm  #9

mb16 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

mb16 wrote:

Well, why am I still here? I hasn't been for 8 months. I came back last week, because I got a private message on here and for some reason felt the urge to post. I have studied this stuff intensely for 2 years and I can tell you exactly what doesn't work, because I did it. I am not here, because I chase after any guy, if your question was about that..lol.
I even warned her. I don't know what you interpreted in my post. I never said that it isn't possible that you can attract a specific person. I believe that anything is possible, without any exceptions. But there is a specific way you have to take and if you don't understand this way, nothing will happen for you and you will end up frustrated and crushed. I made this experiences all by myself, because I had no one who told me that I wasn't on the right path. Sometimes, you can learn from the experiences of others. Sometimes, they warn you and you have to make that experiences yourself anyway to see in the end that they were right. I warned her, because I don't know, if she was ready to hear that. I was serious about her not reading any further.

The problem is that raising one's vibration isn't what manifests anything. I used to believe that, but I can say for sure now that you can be as happy as you want, that doesn't mean that your guy comes back. So, it doesn't help to hold on to this signs. You are free to do so of course, but at some point, you have to let go of that stuff to be able to go any further. You know, I am a fulltime psychology student plus I work 18 hours a week plus I do 6 hours of sports a week. I am not here to make people suffer. I am here, because I hope that maybe one person gets what I am writing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/10/2017 7:09 pm  #10

Sanshi wrote:

But there is a specific way you have to take and if you don't understand this way, nothing will happen for you and you will end up frustrated and crushed.

at some point, you have to let go of that stuff to be able to go any further.

So what would you say DOES work Sanshi? I'm talking about a full, rounded, happy life, not getting an ex (though that may be included in the good, positive life)!Β 
Β 

Board footera