Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 4:09 pm  #1

I feel like we need more success stories

I feel like we need more success stories lol . Sooooo here is one from yesterday. My friend who I'm trying to teach loa to was having a bad time she stresses about a lot. So I was telling her about the power of positivity and starting to feel good from with in and all that. I wanted to give her an example . So I told her I was slightly worried about a friendship because of a conversation that had escalated . I said that I told myself I've done all I can the best thing to do is relax and just let things work out because they will either way . Just because this person is mad now or awhile or anything doesn't mean it's always like that. So I told her relaxing and focusing on helping yourself is key and that was what I had been doing since the talk with this person earlier. You aren't going to push anything along by worrying.   Anyway while I'm explaining this to her I go to check my phone and the person who I was worried about had texted me and then also invited me to hangout. I showed her and said I had two choices I could have been stressed and thought about it all day or I could have relaxed .i had relaxed focused on myself and made me feel better. I told her had I been focusing on it all day and worrying about it I probably  would have made all the wrong choices  like over texting this person etc. when you relax your mind is clearer and you can make better choices on where you want to go and the person you want to be. Set the intention  and let go.  You've made it clear .

Hope this all makes sense

12/10/2017 7:35 pm  #2

Re: I feel like we need more success stories

That is awesome!!!! And yes success stories are soooo motivating

β€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/10/2017 7:50 pm  #3

I actually keep a notebook of all LOA successes. It's so cool to see it work!

12/10/2017 11:58 pm  #4

I agree, there can never be enough success stories! I also think it’s awsome that you are helping your friend with LOA. It will be so exciting once she has a success story of her own to build her confidence. Good job!

Board footera