Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2017 7:04 pm  #11

Re: Daily Inspiration

I love all these articles!!! Thank you 😊

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/13/2017 8:45 pm  #12

Thank you for sharing these articles! 😊😄

12/14/2017 6:23 am  #13

TheSilverLining wrote:

Good morning/afternoon/night whereever you are! Today’s article is about living “as if”. I think since we are here, we probably know about living as if.

It's not living as if, it's just living, without as if. When Neville says that you live it as if it were true, he means to accept it as the truth, to be it. As long as it feels "as if", you are wasting your time anyway.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/14/2017 9:36 am  #14

I'm loving these articles... thank you!!

12/17/2017 9:12 pm  #15

Oopsie. I missed a few days! So I will post 3 links today! I want everyone to focus on YOURSELF. I think too much of the time we are focusing too much on the other person, when really the focus should be on you. I do this through self love! Self love meditations, writing down reasons I love myself and why I am f*cking awesome, repeating “I love myself” throughout the day, making myself a priority, taking care of my health and body, etc!!

The first link is an “ex back” success story which worked when she began focusing on herself;

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/m/discussion?id=1335877:Topic:4388497

The second is an Agnes Vivarelli “specific person succes” video! It focuses A LOT on self love too:

https://youtu.be/OY35ZtFbv58

And lastly, is a book that I think EVERYONE should read called, “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It”. You can download the ebook and read it in under an hour. The message and techniques in it have really made me a happier person!

https://www.amazon.ca/Love-Yourself-Like-Your-Depends-ebook/dp/B0086BX8UE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513563070&sr=8-1&keywords=love+yourself+like+your+life+depends+on+it

I hope you enjoy- all of you beautiful people <3

12/18/2017 8:55 pm  #16

Today’s focus is GRATITUDE! I think a lot of people forget about this important part of LOA. So if you’re reading this- I want you to write down 10 things you are grateful for! Anything that comes to your mind. And make sure you write down WHY you’re grateful for these things. Don’t just say “My home.”  Why are you grateful for your home? It keeps you safe, it keeps you warm, etc...

Here is a little article about gratitude and the law of attraction!

I hope everyone has a good day

http://www.applythelawofattraction.com/gratitude-law-attraction/

Last edited by TheSilverLining (12/18/2017 8:56 pm)

12/19/2017 7:46 pm  #17

Hi everyone! I hope everyone if flying HIGH today if not then maybe you could try some ho’oponopono! I’ve been doing it for a few weeks now and have noticed a HUGE difference. I’ve eliminated most of my limiting beliefs and my doubts and fears. It always makes me feel so much better after

I will post a link to the power law of attraction forum below that talks about ho’oponopono in relation to LOA. I’ll also copy and paste the explanation down below.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=2036.0

“Many of us know the "Hawaiian" clearing technique of Ho'oponopono. I just want to share the idea and thoughts behind it and the actual meanings of the statements uttered when you do it.

A brief explanation is in my signature, but I want to explain it in a bit more detail.

Dr. Hew Len (who has a very unique first name), is considered to be the one who brought it out in limelight with Joe Vitale. Both of them have co-created a book titled Zero Limits, which is an interesting read.

Basically, Dr. Len is like a monk to me, who has no interest in helping others and no attachment to anyone or anything. He goes about his life with one single purpose - to make amends for whatever life throws at him. His philosophy is that he is here in this life to fulfill his purpose of becoming an 'infinite zero', a term that he also ascribes to God/Universe/Source. He calls the Source an infinite nothingness that possesses infinite power to do anything, simply because it is completely devoid of any desires, attachments and needs. He wants to attain that state and believes that all of us also have the same purpose.

Apparently, he has taken the phrase 'We create our own reality' to a whole new level, whereby he sees everyone and everything coming into his experience as manifestations of his own desires. So whenever he sees something or experiences something or someone he does not like, he likes to do what he calls "cleaning". This "cleaning" technique is what is called Ho'oponopono.

In this technique, one needs to make certain assumptions, well, basically 5 assumptions:

1. That EVERYTHING and EVERYONE undesirable that comes into in our experience or the desirable that does NOT come into our experience is because of something within us that attracts the undesirable and repels the desired.

2. That God/Source has the power to change it to what one wants, by doing just ONE thing - help us get rid of whatever is IN US that created the experience we dont want....you can call them limiting beliefs, or use Joe Vitale's term of 'counter-intentions'.

3. We can NEVER be fully aware of ALL that is inside of us creating the undesirable situations. It is almost impossible to fathom the complexity and breadth of the limiting beliefs/perceptions that we can have, so it is pointless to go on clearing all of them one by one.

4. Everything that needs to be dealt with, is what is NOW. So the technique is not about the past and not about the future bad events. It is about clearing/cleaning yourself IN THE MOMENT about what you are experiencing IN THE MOMENT.

5. The more limitations you remove inside of you, the more energy you have for positive manifestations - the main reason for lack of manifestation is too much focus on limitations and limiting beliefs. Get rid of them and you free up your energy for inspired actions and miraculous manifestations.

Dr. Len does not believe in intentions. He openly says that he rarely experiences Godly unconditional love for others, including his family. And to experience that Godly love he says, he MUST be free of any desires, any attachments, any needs.

I dont think most of us want to be there, but let's see the technique now and what it is supposed to mean and do.

Keeping the above 5 assumptions in mind, you are supposed to utter 4 statements (could be more or less, but we can stick to the simplest) in any sequence WHENEVER we are feeling a certain negative way, either due to something undesirable happening, or due to the desire not manifesting. These statements are:

a. I'm sorry
b. Please forgive me
c. Thank you
d. I love you

Essentially, these statements are directed towards GOD/Source, not ourselves or another person.

a. I'm sorry
The intent behind saying this is that we are saying to God that we admit to NOT knowing WHAT IN US is causing us to feel and experience the current scenario. It is not an apology for doing wrong, but an acknowledgment of our lack of understanding about the cause(s) of our misery.

b. Please forgive me
This is a statement of acknowledging the infinite power of God and asking God to forgive us for participating in the manifestation of these undesirable events, and to let us be free of them.

c. Thank you
A simple gesture of gratitude to God for clearing us of our limitations that are causing the undesirable situations IN THE MOMENT.

d. I love you
A statement of declaring surrender and giving up the need to control things, with the trust that a power that flows and promises to flow only with love, WILL bring about what we truly desire, WHEN we are cleared of whatever is IN US that is preventing us from manifesting our desire.

Dont know if you can use it for a specific purpose to get something, but I am certain that you CAN use this for removing ALL your limiting beliefs in ONE go. And all you need to do is say these statements with feeling, which you can get when you focus on knowing that there was something in YOU that created the moment which you are not too happy about. Let the tears run down your cheeks.....let the humility prevail when you admit that you have NO IDEA what all you have in you that caused your present moment to be the way it is. SURRENDER.........there is immense power in it.”

12/20/2017 9:28 pm  #18

Today I just want to post this article that I found really funny but also inspirational too. It doesn’t really have to do with LOA but I just really found it an entertaining read.

Also, it has A LOT of swear words in it so sorry if you are offended by them. If you don’t like those words, then please don’t read

https://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-****

Board footera