Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2017 7:12 pm  #1

Resistance or something else?

I can't help but have this nagging feeling like even though I am trying to make my life better and in turn repair the broken relationship between my Love and I however it is like even though I have made the decision and have been carrying out my routine again and having good days and bad, it almost feels like something is always missing. I feel nervous after our phone calls, I have anxiety and it doesn't feel sometimes like I want to feel when I'm happy. Any thoughts?Β 

12/07/2017 8:36 pm  #2

Re: Resistance or something else?

Self love hahaha. Take those thoughts that it’s a sign from the universe reminding you that you need to love yourself! Anytime you have those feelings really sit there and thank you universe for your wonderful life and keep listing everything you are grateful for until you feel grateful! And keep telling yourself that β€œI love myself” over and over!!! You can never tell yourself that too many times! Self love is something that we can only keep growing every day . Remember you are powerful, you have god in you! Your ex is yours if you just truly believe!! I think it might have been Sanshi who said that if we are god why are we worried about obstacles? God doesn’t have obstacles! We are our own obstacles! You need to really feel as if your ex is with you and truly believe it. Don’t doubt yourself!!! Just believe, smile and kick back with a book and your ex will be coming to you when you allow him to!

β€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/08/2017 4:38 am  #3

Re: Resistance or something else?

You are not coming from the state of having it, but more from the state of wanting it, but being afraid that something goes wrong on the way. If you were in the relationship, you wouldn't probably feel anxiety after a phone call, right?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera