Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2017 10:33 am  #1

Good question. What are your thoughts?

We are all here because we miss someone who we care for deeply and would love another chance with them, yes?  Ok, so what if you have an ex who you have no feelings for and attraction for and would never give another shot to them and they try to manifest you back.  You think youd go back?  I wouldnt.  So this is not 100% accurate because I have many ex's that I wouldnt give the time of day to and no matter how "positive" they are, they would never get me back.  Worth thinking about..  

12/07/2017 10:45 am  #2

Re: Good question. What are your thoughts?

jbk2017 wrote:

We are all here because we miss someone who we care for deeply and would love another chance with them, yes?  Ok, so what if you have an ex who you have no feelings for and attraction for and would never give another shot to them and they try to manifest you back.  You think youd go back?  I wouldnt.  So this is not 100% accurate because I have many ex's that I wouldnt give the time of day to and no matter how "positive" they are, they would never get me back.  Worth thinking about..  

I get what you are saying but feelings can change. This is how it starts usually you start off trying to manifest this person but the beauty of it and what you should be focused on is getting you back. People tend to start off being desperate and focusing on the other person but eventually you start focusing on you and being happy which is the key and it's important most of all. You get you back which I learned is the best thing you can get.  This person you wanted they were with you once before attracted to you. You get yourself back there is a higher chance of it because they could be attracted to your energy what you are putting out. You get yourself back people love being around happy positive people. I'm trying to explain this it's better in my head lol. It's basically this you get yourself back and radiate out this confidence happiness etc they are more likely to change their mind about you because people gravitate towards that. It's like you brought back what they fell in love with. That's why this works a lot of the time. The best part is you have yourself back and you are happy and you may not want them back or care or attract someone better. But the concept isn't you do visualizing and all this stuff ,do nothing to better yourself, or don't make yourself happy and poof they come back. It's not how it works you don't just do that. Like attracts like and if you love yourself are happy and better yourself and all this stuff for you people tend to gravitate towards that and it's more likely any ex will too because they once at some point found things in you they liked. Hope that makes sense. I be had times where my guy wasn't attracted to me at all and then I worked on me didn't care and was so focused on making myself happy he popped back up.  Law of attraction works but it starts with you it's about you and being happy with yourself loving yourself. You can't make anyone fall in love with you but you can be /radiate attractive qualities and that brings people to you. You tap into that by going on the journey to find yourself

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/07/2017 10:56 am)

12/07/2017 12:29 pm  #3

There is one ex I ended things with. I had NO desire to go back to him. 4 months later, we texted and from one minute to the other that changed. I broke up with my current bf and we got back together. Another one, I hated for at least a year, then I got a neutral feeling and then it changed in wanting him back after maybe 1 1/2 years. Was that my free will? Did I make that decision? No, it just happened to me. I didn't choose it. It's not really worth thinking about imho. I could use my thought currency more productive.

Btw...why do you share your limiting beliefs in the "Immediate Alignment Stickies" section? I don't really get that.

Last edited by Sanshi (12/07/2017 12:35 pm)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/07/2017 12:45 pm  #4

You probably didn't notice how many assumptions you are making.
You assume that you choose to have feelings for someone.
You assume that how you (or another person) feel(s) now is unchangable.
You assume that the world works in a certain way (I am here, the other person is there and you have no connection, only physical interaction)
You assume that there is only one version of that world.
You assume that this world is real
You assume that the other person is real.

I can't prove any of those assumptions as wrong, but you can't prove them as right either. Based on your assumptions, your logic makes sense and probably every one here has thought that way in the beginning, so I apologize, if my first comment came across as rude. But if you want with LoA, you have to question everything you have learned so far. And my list of things you assume would be a good point to start.

And btw, you don't get anything by being positive. You can be as positive as you want to, that won't even bring you a piece of chocolate depending on your beliefs.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/07/2017 12:49 pm  #5

I agree just like when people do meditations and expect results but they don't believe it will work it's like they want to prove it wrong and they do. they don't believe or think this doesn't work for me it won't. That is also another part of it. There are so many layers.  I personally feel it starts within and energetically things get attracted to you. It's easier to believe when you feel deserving and confident with yourself which is why self love is important. You feel you are worthy of your desires and so much more so you believe you can have them. And that confidence and happiness radiates out and attracts it all to you.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/07/2017 12:52 pm)

12/07/2017 5:10 pm  #6

jbk2017 wrote:

Here’s the thing, it’s not about them at all. It’s about you and the law that works 100% if the time. Your imagination (thoughts+feelings+beliefs) always creates your reality. So, if you believe you will never take them back no matter what, then even if they pop up in your world again at any point, you are right. One thing I’ve learned throughout this journey is that we over think so much, and our ego gets in the way of what we really desire to manifest.

12/07/2017 8:42 pm  #7

Haha Sanshi that is again such a clear way to see everything!!! I love the breakdown of the assumptions because it just made me think so much in a good way . Thank you again for the wise words!!!

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/07/2017 8:54 pm  #8

Ok, now it just seems like your head is in the clouds. Everyone has an ex or many that they wouldnt give the time or day to.  My point being, this cannot work for EVERYONE in every situation.  There are many reasons why you wouldnt go back to an ex and positive thoughts wouldnt change that.  There are people in this world that you just are not compatible with and/or attracted to and people that completely turn you off. Positive thoughts from the other person wont change that.  This is basically saying any person can draw another person in with positive thoughts.  That will not work.  I think both people have to have feelings left for the other to draw in an attraction.  It has to go both ways.  You cannot just attract anyone you pick.  I dont think life works like that.  I would like to know Veronica's point of view on this.  Thanks for the responses by the way.  And it has nothing to do with an ego.  

12/07/2017 9:01 pm  #9

I didn't mean to post in this section.  I'm new to this page and it took me a while just to find where to make a post. 

To get blunt with this.  Lets imagine and ex that tried to kill you.  You think him manifesting in prison will make you return to him?  Thats not my situation at all but thats an example.  Im not a negative person, Im a realist. 

12/08/2017 1:13 am  #10

jbk2017 wrote:

Ok, now it just seems like your head is in the clouds. Everyone has an ex or many that they wouldnt give the time or day to.  My point being, this cannot work for EVERYONE in every situation.  There are many reasons why you wouldnt go back to an ex and positive thoughts wouldnt change that.  There are people in this world that you just are not compatible with and/or attracted to and people that completely turn you off. Positive thoughts from the other person wont change that.  This is basically saying any person can draw another person in with positive thoughts.  That will not work.  I think both people have to have feelings left for the other to draw in an attraction.  It has to go both ways.  You cannot just attract anyone you pick.  I dont think life works like that.  I would like to know Veronica's point of view on this.  Thanks for the responses by the way.  And it has nothing to do with an ego.  

I think you are missing the point completely. LOA is not just about positive thoughts. Yes, positive thoughts help to raise your vibration and one positive thought will lead to another which will help you to take inspired action towards the direction of your desires. However, like Sanshi said, positive thought alone will not even get you a piece of chocolate.

Have you studied Neville Goddard? LOA is so much simpler than you are making it out to be. Imagination creates reality, period. So, if your beliefs support you never getting back with a particular ex, then that is the reality that you will experience. You create YOUR reality just like I create mine and your ex creates theirs.This is  where parallel realities come into play (if you believe in that). There are many possibilities and different states of consciousness, your job as a conscious creator is just to choose which state you would like, and to bring that state into your current reality by getting into alignment with it.

Last edited by Bugg88 (12/08/2017 1:27 am)

Board footera