Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2017 6:28 pm  #1

Manifested some good things today!

So I work at a non profit and I write grants to try and get money to my organization.I had made a task list to the universe several days ago and under the universe I put get grant money. Now usually that’s straightforward it would be for the ones I apply to. However today I was in a meeting with my executive director and all of a sudden there was a knock on the door and my coworker says someone is here to see you. I get up and walk outside and this women is standing there with cookies and said hi Kim I’m Jen from this grocery store. You applied for this grant and while we can’t give it to you this year we will next year. I just wanted to stop by and bring cookies and anytIme you need donations just reach out. And it was so awesome it was pretty much a guaranteed money next year and a new relationship for our organization. Now I Had applied all the way back in 2016 and was turned down. It was so random and wonderful. Then after the meeting I go back to my desk and see I missed a call and it was a gentleman from some agency who wanted to give us $1000 in grant money for a program. The universe really is wonderful!

Last edited by Kiba101 (12/06/2017 6:29 pm)

β€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/06/2017 7:05 pm  #2

Re: Manifested some good things today!

That is awesome! Keep up the high vibes!

12/06/2017 9:44 pm  #3

Re: Manifested some good things today!

Thank you! And I forgot to add that the staff office holiday party was taking place when I’d be away and I really wanted to go to it. But instead I focused on my desire let any worries go and suddenly it was announced they were canceling it and instead doing a New Years party the following week

β€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

Board footera