Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2017 3:16 am  #1

Please help.... I need the encouragements...

I've posted not long ago... About long period of no contact.

I had bad habits of looking at his profile. And whenever I see a new girl he adds... It pains me. (And it's not even often).

Today, out of the blue I was thinking oh let's see what's going on with the girl... I stumble upon a christmas lunch party picture... He was with her at this christmas lunch. And... He knew noone else (at least according to my referral to the friends tagged in the pictures).....

I was planning on messaging him a merry christmas... And I was really hoping that he'd still be single. But after seeing this.. It hurts.

I'm sorry. I wish there were ways to take away all these pain.

I have also just saw that she is actually friends with his brother....

Last edited by LearningToDetach (12/06/2017 3:18 am)

12/06/2017 7:47 am  #2

Re: Please help.... I need the encouragements...

You do know that looking at the profile means you are lookin for something and if you do it enough you will find it. That is what happened here. You need to unfollow him and focus on you. What he is doing doesn't matter. I hope you can see here that loa happened perfectly. You always have fears of new girls and him not being single and then boom after consistent fear it happened. Now focus on you.

12/06/2017 9:47 am  #3

I did this. I checked my guy's instagram everyday, sometimes multiple times a day, for a few weeks hoping that he wouldn't post a picture with the girl he's dating because, to me, posting on instagram makes it official. Well, this past Sunday I checked his profile like I always did and there was the picture. I was devastated, but I've accepted reality. I created it. Right when I saw the picture, I knew what I'd done and have since decided to stay off social media all together. 

Now, I'm working on creating something different, something better, something positive, something that I actually want. You can do the same. LOA is ALWAYS working. 

12/06/2017 10:37 am  #4

AnythingIsPossible wrote:

I did this. I checked my guy's instagram everyday, sometimes multiple times a day, for a few weeks hoping that he wouldn't post a picture with the girl he's dating because, to me, posting on instagram makes it official. Well, this past Sunday I checked his profile like I always did and there was the picture. I was devastated, but I've accepted reality. I created it. Right when I saw the picture, I knew what I'd done and have since decided to stay off social media all together. 

Now, I'm working on creating something different, something better, something positive, something that I actually want. You can do the same. LOA is ALWAYS working. 

Create something different! I love that. LOA is always working and everything can change so quickly when you are aligned with what you desire there is no telling what you can desire. I know it sucks right now but cheer up in knowing you can change the course of this.

12/06/2017 12:14 pm  #5

I honestly don’t know why we get into the habit of checking their social media.      I feel like people can feel that negative energy too.    Just think what the person would say if they knew we were checking their social media every day or even multiple times a day

I feel like deep down whether we want to admit it or not.  We know when we truly believe we can get our desires or not.     And we also know if we’re in a positive or negative alignment.          I mean as weird as it sounds, you can have a bad day or not feel happy and still be in a good alignment.   It’s just like “oh well that sucked.  I’ll just accept it and create better”

I mean  like others have said.  What do we expect when we check their social media?    I mean we aren’t looking for good things.  We are looking for something bad.   It might not happen today or tomorrow.  But if you keep checking. Sooner or later you’re gonna see something you don’t like.   It’s just affirming your belief

Think about it.  If you truly love yourself, in alignment and believe you already have your desire.  Would you doubt,fear, worry,  stress, look at their social media, etc?

I’ve been doing a lot of self reflecting for myself lately.  And realized my belief wasn’t as strong as I thought.     When you’re really feeling good.  You don’t wait, you don’t doubt, etc.   I mean you’re too focused on yourself to even care

12/06/2017 1:05 pm  #6

I was checking social media because I was trying to gauge the progress of my manifestation. I was looking for clues that it was "in progress" or "working". I didn't have complete trust and faith in God and the Universe to deliver to me the best possible outcome in the most amazing way. Also, I missed him. I hadn't been in communication with him for a while and checking his social media felt like I was still connected to him in some way. 

That has definitely changed though. Seeing that picture was the last straw for me. It was a huge slap in the face from the Universe, telling me to get my sh*t together and completely focus on myself. I was pushing against what I really wanted this entire time instead of living in a space of flow and allowing. 

12/06/2017 1:25 pm  #7

Social media does not matter . I understand I do it too but people make it out to mean much more then it does. People use it to make their lives look awesome and do validation. Have you ever thought he knew you were snooping? Wanted you to see it? We don't know. Can't place everything on it and our own self worth and validation it doesn't mean sh**. My guy was tagged in vacation pictures and stuff with her you know what happened? He wasn't happy and contacted me. Seriously don't use social media to make yourself feel important and remember people post what they want you to see not what may actually be going on. Focus on you and stop for your own benefit looking cause like everyone saids it's like you want to set yourself up for something bad

12/07/2017 2:26 am  #8

Thank you for all the replies.

How do you stop your thoughts from wandering off? This is indeed my greatest fear and for a long time I was glad it never materialized. But now.... How do I move past this?

I accept that I created this. I knew I did... And if I did.. Then I should be able to change it as well. Why do all these manifests but not the good things I believe in?

Thank you everyone...

12/07/2017 6:01 pm  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

You do know that looking at the profile means you are lookin for something and if you do it enough you will find it. That is what happened here. You need to unfollow him and focus on you. What he is doing doesn't matter. I hope you can see here that loa happened perfectly. You always have fears of new girls and him not being single and then boom after consistent fear it happened. Now focus on you.

This happened me too.. I was afraid and I attracted this... but I akways attract things who I afraid that they will happen.. I very easy and fast attract things who I afraid: ( why its so hard truly believe in good things and its so easy have a fear? I afraid that I will all my life attract things who I scary . I maybe can stop stalking him on social media but I will still afraid that I will see him with another girl even thought I know that this my fear will attract a negative results I dont know stop afraid all bad things

Last edited by Laura1234 (12/07/2017 6:08 pm)

12/07/2017 6:11 pm  #10

AnythingIsPossible wrote:

to me, posting on instagram makes it official.  

I'm sorry for taking the mick but I find this quite hilarious. Official, as in married, legal, never, ever, ever to part? I doubt it. Posting on Instagram means nothing. I used to do this with a guy some years ago, always checking his FB. He was always posting pictures of himself with girls on FB. None of them ever lasted, so by your definition all of them were "official"? But they are all now history. So am I, actually, but that's not an issue for me anymore. He went to work overseas with one of them for a year and posted tons of photos of them looking happy as pigs in muck. But it all ended as have all his relationships. 

I don't mean to be rude, but it really means zilch. Don't get upset over it. Most of it is posturing anyway. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera