Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2017 9:37 am  #1

What can i believe

Hi there. I'm not new to the LOA, i know about LOA for a long time, but i was doing research about desiring specific person and i feel confused. I have such a mess in my head now. I've read some threads on Abe's forums and it's like we shouldn't even try to get SP because we have to be in vibrational match with them and if they don't want us, we can't do anything with it, we can only find someone similar to them. Somewhere else i saw that we can align with the version of that person that is in love with us and we can have the relationship we want with anyone. And some people say we can only influence them but it's up to them whether they will come back or not. Even Agnes said so. I don't know what to think.. i feel like i'm loosing faith. So many theories and no one knows where is the truth. What do you think especially about what Abraham is saying? Do we really need to be in aligment with them?

12/03/2017 1:07 pm  #2

Re: What can i believe

Itโ€™s definitely confusing, I think me personally I believe you can attract a specific person. And I donโ€™t think you can force a person but when you change your vibrations to a certain state that this just attracts the person back. Itโ€™s not forcing, and I think in one of her videos Agnes explains this in more detail. And I think a lot of people even myself have attracted someone back but the moment I stopped working on myself and lowered my vibration it just repelled  that person away again. but I do think that we are creators and if we have complete faith then we can make things happen. I listened to one recording with Abraham and she said manifesting a specific person is possible. But again I think the key is to love yourself and forgive yourself and if you believe then it can happen. We can become our own obstacles when we doubt and are sad or mad. So stay happy and positive!

โ€œOnce you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.โ€ย 

12/03/2017 5:11 pm  #3

This is in the wrong area - it needs moving so that it is read. It's nothing to do with forum guidelines.ย 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/03/2017 8:41 pm  #4

I've moved it to the help me align section, hopefully, it'll get the replies the poster is after.

People's opinions differ when it comes to manifesting specific people, I have had people come back into my life years after we'd originally lost touch but only when I was in a better place did these people come back into my life once I was in a good place and happy enough to know I couldย 

So I believe it's true but what you believe is up to you.
ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

12/06/2017 10:34 am  #5

Good question. I think the answer has a lot of facets. In short, you create your reality. So what you hear people say depends on your state of consciousness. When you are unsure about if it is possible (and your question strongly suggests that), then you will have people telling you all kinds of things. Let me give you an example relating a different subject: food. I personally think that you don't need to eat meat to be healthy. Of course I have a logical sounding explanation for this. Let one logical explanation be: no meat-eating animal needs to cook their meat, we don't want to eat raw meat and it can even be dangerous for us. Sounds logical, right? Well, but that reasoning is based on the assumption "It's unnatural to cook/the early humans didn't know how to cook, so they couldn't eat meat, so it wasn't for them". You see, the reason I believe in it (and I honestly do believe it) is based on nothing. And when you play this game with every logic, you will always get to the point that you have to assume something to make your logic work. Back to my example. I do believe that we don't need meat, so I don't google for sources that tell me that we do need meat and if I stumble over them, I don't read it and if I am forced to hear it, I don't accept it, because I "know" the truth. Lets assume I don't know what to think about meat. I am confused and read all kind of articles that mirror my confusion. I don't know what is right and as a result, I don't know what it's right even more. It's all LoA working here. If I look for it or not and if I accept it or not or if I don't know what I should believe - it is all LoA reflecting my own state back to me. Most people come here and they don't know, if it is possible to attract a person. They doubt it, because they think everyone has free will, but on the other hand they aren't sure, because most people in the community say "everything is possible". So what do they attract? Confusion.

But that's not the only point. You assume certain things about other people. For example, you assume that they want to have their free will. You assume that when you go up to someone and say "hey, you don't have free will. You are just a puppet", they will punch you in the face to prove to you that they do have free will. Do you see what is happening here? You (or in this case I) have assumptions about people. And when I see that people confirm my assumptions, I interpret is as my reasoning being correct. But it could also be my assumption that causes their behaviour. So, you assume people not only having free will, but also wanting to have free will. So what you see in your world is people defending their free will. But who do you assume would tell you that it is possible to attract a specific person? Mostly the ones who also want to do that, so they do.

I am not sure, if it's clear what I mean. But in the end, you are the creator of your world. And you can choose to accept that anything is possible (which would obviously include to be with the person you want to be or to marry your dog or whatever) or you can accept the limitations seeming others put on you. In reality, you are the one creating this limitations in the first place. Nobody can prove to you what is right. Nobody even knows. My reasoning is based on the assumption that what we believe in is outpictured in our world and we are back to my meat example.There are people who have done it and they say it's possible, because they have done it. But you don't really know it until you experience it yourself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/06/2017 11:59 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

Good question. I think the answer has a lot of facets. In short, you create your reality. So what you hear people say depends on your state of consciousness. When you are unsure about if it is possible (and your question strongly suggests that), then you will have people telling you all kinds of things. Let me give you an example relating a different subject: food. I personally think that you don't need to eat meat to be healthy. Of course I have a logical sounding explanation for this. Let one logical explanation be: no meat-eating animal needs to cook their meat, we don't want to eat raw meat and it can even be dangerous for us. Sounds logical, right? Well, but that reasoning is based on the assumption "It's unnatural to cook/the early humans didn't know how to cook, so they couldn't eat meat, so it wasn't for them". You see, the reason I believe in it (and I honestly do believe it) is based on nothing. And when you play this game with every logic, you will always get to the point that you have to assume something to make your logic work. Back to my example. I do believe that we don't need meat, so I don't google for sources that tell me that we do need meat and if I stumble over them, I don't read it and if I am forced to hear it, I don't accept it, because I "know" the truth. Lets assume I don't know what to think about meat. I am confused and read all kind of articles that mirror my confusion. I don't know what is right and as a result, I don't know what it's right even more. It's all LoA working here. If I look for it or not and if I accept it or not or if I don't know what I should believe - it is all LoA reflecting my own state back to me. Most people come here and they don't know, if it is possible to attract a person. They doubt it, because they think everyone has free will, but on the other hand they aren't sure, because most people in the community say "everything is possible". So what do they attract? Confusion.

But that's not the only point. You assume certain things about other people. For example, you assume that they want to have their free will. You assume that when you go up to someone and say "hey, you don't have free will. You are just a puppet", they will punch you in the face to prove to you that they do have free will. Do you see what is happening here? You (or in this case I) have assumptions about people. And when I see that people confirm my assumptions, I interpret is as my reasoning being correct. But it could also be my assumption that causes their behaviour. So, you assume people not only having free will, but also wanting to have free will. So what you see in your world is people defending their free will. But who do you assume would tell you that it is possible to attract a specific person? Mostly the ones who also want to do that, so they do.

I am not sure, if it's clear what I mean. But in the end, you are the creator of your world. And you can choose to accept that anything is possible (which would obviously include to be with the person you want to be or to marry your dog or whatever) or you can accept the limitations seeming others put on you. In reality, you are the one creating this limitations in the first place. Nobody can prove to you what is right. Nobody even knows. My reasoning is based on the assumption that what we believe in is outpictured in our world and we are back to my meat example.There are people who have done it and they say it's possible, because they have done it. But you don't really know it until you experience it yourself.

This is a great post.     Plus you can all the different possibilities on here.      Thereโ€™s people on this forum who have attracted specific people so easily and then thereโ€™s people who still havenโ€™t

Board footera