Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2017 3:57 pm  #1

My Manifestation Process

I just sent this to my daughter.  This is what works for me.

Manifesting:

Imagine you already have what you want, feel the relief of having it.  Feel like things have been worked out and you and you are no longer anxious and things are the way you want them!  Get into feeling like you everything is resolved and nothing is in your way. 

If you want, do a visualization technique to get you to this feeling space and allow the Universe to take care of the rest.  It's the feeling not the technique that brings you what you want.  Focus on the feeling of how you want things to be.  Practice this and allow....  

As for doubts.  You’re going to have them. Ask for help when you feel you need it, release and “pray, meditate, distract yourself, whatever… Or better yet, don’t worry about it and realize it’s normal!   

I don’t care what’s going on in the now, all you need to do is know, know that what you want is on its way.  That’s it.  No work involved.  

Allow the U to take care of the details.  Just get into the feeling of how you want things to be.  

This is how the universe works. The more you know and feel like you have this thing, the faster it is supposed to happen. 

A lot of LOA people say you have to feel “good” to manifest, I say bullsh*t.   My BFF says bullsh*t. 

Feeling good is not the secret to manifesting, knowing what you want is coming is.  Think of something you already have in the physical world, feeling bad does not change the fact that you have it.  

Imagine if no one ever said to you have to work hard for that or you can’t have this or that. Imagine if you grew up thinking you just have to feel it and it will come.  You’d be manifesting **** all the time.  Stop telling yourself you have to *&^%$ change, you DON’T!  You are good just the way you are!

Anyway, that's my two cents.  

Last edited by MissMe (12/02/2017 3:58 pm)

12/03/2017 5:01 pm  #2

Re: My Manifestation Process

Nice, thank you so much 

Board footera