Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2017 8:03 pm  #1

Jobs and Self Love: Opinions and hopefully a great discussion

So, I know a lot of people are manifesting their loved one back on here, and with that I see a lot of people saying self love is important and it is!  But that's not what this topic is about, I want to stray away from the relationships topic for this discussing so it doesn't lead to any comparisons!

Okay,  I personally think self love is so different when it comes to other topics. I was wondering where the many different definitions of self love would come in when talking about a job you are not happy with. To the point where you feel burned out. You don't feel free and as blissful as you did and you're noticing some things within the company that seem rather shady or you don't feel respected. So where would self love come in in this situation? Leaving all of the "everyone is you pushed out" behind for a bit. For me in this situation I want to quit and that's kind of where I am with this job it doesn't make me happy, even people who've left the job have left reviews from way before I even started working here that they were just not happy and felt similar to how I am feeling now, not feeling supported, etc. I start school next month and I'll be a full time student anyway so I wouldn't have time to work here anyway but still that's a month away. I rarely ever post about my own life and manifestations and I just rarely ask for help because I am so confident and happy in many parts of my life. But it's like this one area feels like it's just hindering me and hurting me in so many ways. It just feels like I am stuck. I'd love to hear your opinions and advice! xoxo

Love is the highest vibration.

12/01/2017 10:26 pm  #2

Re: Jobs and Self Love: Opinions and hopefully a great discussion

Hmm, as far as self love goes I think it’s about focusing on feeling valued.

Some affirmations for a better work environment could be:

I am respected and appreciated at work
I get paid enough money to afford the things I want
My boss is always telling me what a great job I am doing
My coworkers are friendly and supportive

Start Visualizing your work day how you would like it to be. You can also revise the interactions and conversations at work that make you feel frustrated. I bet pretty soon you will start to see positive changes.

Also, on a personal note, there is a person at my job who is always gossiping and causing problems. I started doing Agnes’s rubbing out technique and so far it’s resulted in me being moved to a completely different team where I don’t have to deal with her anymore! Other people including bosses are also starting to notice her bad behavior. So, stick to it. Just keep reminding yourself that you are creating your own reality and what you see now is just a result of past thoughts. It will work!

Good luck!

12/01/2017 10:47 pm  #3

Re: Jobs and Self Love: Opinions and hopefully a great discussion

Bugg88 wrote:

Hmm, as far as self love goes I think it’s about focusing on feeling valued.

Some affirmations for a better work environment could be:

I am respected and appreciated at work
I get paid enough money to afford the things I want
My boss is always telling me what a great job I am doing
My coworkers are friendly and supportive

Start Visualizing your work day how you would like it to be. You can also revise the interactions and conversations at work that make you feel frustrated. I bet pretty soon you will start to see positive changes.

Also, on a personal note, there is a person at my job who is always gossiping and causing problems. I started doing Agnes’s rubbing out technique and so far it’s resulted in me being moved to a completely different team where I don’t have to deal with her anymore! Other people including bosses are also starting to notice her bad behavior. So, stick to it. Just keep reminding yourself that you are creating your own reality and what you see now is just a result of past thoughts. It will work!

Good luck!

Ah, thank you! I realized I forgot to add one detail LOL the point of my post: I am leaving this job next month and I want to end it on a positive note, what I am feeling now at the job is not positive and quitting now and running away will result in these thoughts and feelings showing up in my next job or school and who wants that? So yeah, my main point is next month I am leaving the job because of school.

Love is the highest vibration.

Board footera