Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2017 9:23 pm  #1

Starting to see progress!

I’m on day 20 of the 25 day challenge. Ive really been focusing on self love ❤️. And I’m so excited that I’ve begun seeing my manifestations come to light! Here are some minor successes ( I know they are little things but I’m excited) I have seen this week alone:

Today at work I saw that I was down to only 3 post it notes. I knew we didn’t have any in the supply closet and hadn’t for the past 4 months. (I work at a non profit and office supplies are a luxury lol). So I set my desire to the universe, visualized a stack of post it notes on my desk and just let it go and forgot about it. Then about 30 mins later my supervisor comes over and says “Kim here’s your stapler I borrowed also I found these post it notes in the event box, Someone must have accidentally took them from the venue we just held out fundraiser at, do you want some?”. I was so surprised!
     Another manifestation I had dealt with my apartment’s oven. Before I started the challenge I was depressed about my ex, my cat died and my oven and microwave broke all in the same week. And my landlord refused to replace my oven despite it being red tagged by the gas company for emitting carbon monoxide. During the challenge I told the universe he is going to replace my oven by the end of the week and he did! Then I had to contact the gas company to come back and make sure the new oven was fine and when I called The women said they can’t set appointments, just know that sometime within 48 hours they would call and say they were headed over. And it could be any time.  After hearing this I told the universe that they would come after work preferably after 5pm and visualized the situation and that they would come on Thursday. And they came at 5:25 on Thursday!

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

11/30/2017 9:42 pm  #2

Re: Starting to see progress!

Kiba101 wrote:

I’m on day 20 of the 25 day challenge. Ive really been focusing on self love ❤️. And I’m so excited that I’ve begun seeing my manifestations come to light! Here are some minor successes ( I know they are little things but I’m excited) I have seen this week alone:

Today at work I saw that I was down to only 3 post it notes. I knew we didn’t have any in the supply closet and hadn’t for the past 4 months. (I work at a non profit and office supplies are a luxury lol). So I set my desire to the universe, visualized a stack of post it notes on my desk and just let it go and forgot about it. Then about 30 mins later my supervisor comes over and says “Kim here’s your stapler I borrowed also I found these post it notes in the event box, Someone must have accidentally took them from the venue we just held out fundraiser at, do you want some?”. I was so surprised!
     Another manifestation I had dealt with my apartment’s oven. Before I started the challenge I was depressed about my ex, my cat died and my oven and microwave broke all in the same week. And my landlord refused to replace my oven despite it being red tagged by the gas company for emitting carbon monoxide. During the challenge I told the universe he is going to replace my oven by the end of the week and he did! Then I had to contact the gas company to come back and make sure the new oven was fine and when I called The women said they can’t set appointments, just know that sometime within 48 hours they would call and say they were headed over. And it could be any time.  After hearing this I told the universe that they would come after work preferably after 5pm and visualized the situation and that they would come on Thursday. And they came at 5:25 on Thursday!

This is awesome! I cant wait to start the challenge myself! Keep up the good work

11/30/2017 9:47 pm  #3

Thank you so much! And sending positive energy your way! Have fun with the challenge it really is amazing how much better I feel since I started it!

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

11/30/2017 10:20 pm  #4

Congratsss! ❤

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

Board footera