Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2017 2:59 pm  #1

How to stop someone from manipulating my lover while we are in NC

Hi there lovely people,

So I have my story on my first forum, but basically long story short my fiance (he recently called off the wedding) and I have been together for 3 yrs. Our relationship was ideal the first year and then lots of fights happened 2nd year due to his manipulative best friend and best friend's wife. Anyways despite of our ups and downs, numerous breakups and makeups we have always gotten back together. He left me in Mar 2017 but I manifested him back in 2 months while I worked on self love and improving myself. 

We got engaged in July 2017, we were planning our big day. We had a fight Halloween weekend where something so little was blown out of proportion. My lover ( i will NEVER call him my ex), cut all communication for 2 weeks but made up with me Nov 10th weekend. We spent that whole weekend celebrating that same manipulative lady's Bday and things were great between my lover and I. He spoke very nicely to me whole week, I was gonna meet up with on Nov 17th (he lives an hr away) when out of blue he hung up the phone on me and didn't return my text (1 text to check on him) on Fri/Sat. Last sat after a week of No Contact he suddenly decided to call off the wedding. he said it's 3 yrs in the making. He was sure enough with those manipulative people when he said all that. I've been devastated but I know we are soulmates and I am going to manifest him back! 
I was told today and I had known all along that this couple that he basically worships has been filling his ears against me. I know you don't need to physically be in front of someone to prove them anything they will feel your energy. He has known this best friend for 15yrs and that (excuse my french ***** for maybe 8), she has always hated me from day 1. She is older, not very pretty, genuine and hates my loving friendly self. So my question is that my lover is dwelling on all the fights of the past and these people keep telling him that he is ALWAYS RIGHT even when he knows he isn't. I was told in the past too that they've been filling his ears against me. How can I stop these people from getting into his head? I can't even talk to him or anyone, he took down our engagement pics and probably agrees with all the garbage that couple is feeding him against me which i don't understand why.
He is 30, I am 29. We are so good when we are with each other but the second these people come into the picture everything is a chaos. 
HOW CAN I STOP THESE NASTY PEOPLE FROM STOP GETTING INTO MY FIANCE HEAD? WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF THEY MOVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY!!!! Someone please help!

11/30/2017 4:07 pm  #2

Re: How to stop someone from manipulating my lover while we are in NC

Ignore it, believe that he is yours. I think this pops in my head in The Secret movie about a guy named Robert that he felt he was being heckled because he was gay.

He changed his perspective and 6 weeks later everyone that bothered him disappeared and so off. Instead of tho king their talking bad about me. Think about them convincing your lover to get back to you. You activated a script in them for them to act such a way.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

11/30/2017 4:23 pm  #3

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Ignore it, believe that he is yours. I think this pops in my head in The Secret movie about a guy named Robert that he felt he was being heckled because he was gay.

He changed his perspective and 6 weeks later everyone that bothered him disappeared and so off. Instead of tho king their talking bad about me. Think about them convincing your lover to get back to you. You activated a script in them for them to act such a way.

You are so right! Yes that's an excellent idea; all positive thoughts sending out positive vibes in the Universe and also hoping for nothing but happiness for these two couple as they start their new life in LA (my visualization). I am going to try it and I know everything will be ok in the end. Thank you, please send us your love and prayers  

11/30/2017 8:42 pm  #4

Ignore them and dont worry about what anyone says because you really know what it is. Eventually he will open his eyes and realize what he has lost. Keep good vibes and prayer. From experience your bestfriend dont always have the greatest intentions for you, it took something horrible for me to open up my eyes. Hugs and prayers ❤

12/01/2017 2:40 pm  #5

Butterfly31 wrote:

Ignore them and dont worry about what anyone says because you really know what it is. Eventually he will open his eyes and realize what he has lost. Keep good vibes and prayer. From experience your bestfriend dont always have the greatest intentions for you, it took something horrible for me to open up my eyes. Hugs and prayers ❤

Thank you i agree! I have been visualizing everyone praising me in front of him and telling him how lucky he is to have me in his life. I am CERTAIN my lover will be back in no time! 

Board footera