Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2017 1:48 pm  #1

Attracted opportunity

So, this year I have been working on new career path and got certified as a plant-based chef and pastry chef and started my own business and my goal is for this business to be my full time source of income. There is a kitchen store in a town near me that offers cooking classes so I thought it would be a great way for me to get more experience and get my name out there. I contacted them and offered my services and I believed that I will be teaching classes there and just trusted. I heard back from them and they were happy to have me as one of their instructors and booked my first desserts class. Without even seeing me teach or checking my credentials they already booked me for 2 more classes! today I'll be teaching my first class which was sold out! I'm excited to manifest more opportunities and grow my dreams!

11/28/2017 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Attracted opportunity

That is awesome! Congrats! Are you in the US? I would love to take your classes too!

11/29/2017 8:43 am  #3

Thanks! the class went well and a few ladies already signed up for the next one! yes I'm in Pennsylvania :-)

11/29/2017 9:05 am  #4

Congratulations Sillyromantic! This is great news. All the bestπŸ‘πŸ»

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

11/29/2017 1:05 pm  #5

sillyromantic wrote:

Thanks! the class went well and a few ladies already signed up for the next one! yes I'm in Pennsylvania :-)

Congratulations! So happy it went well for you! If you ever do any classes out on the west coast I’ll be there!

12/04/2017 10:04 pm  #6

How?

It takes years in Australia to be a qualified chef, you have to do an apprenticeship first.

Board footera