Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2017 12:51 pm  #1

The Universe Gives Abundantly.

My journal entry from last night...

Everything is working out wonderfully! I got a buying job in Atlanta! The people I work with are so welcoming and supportive. My boss is an amazing mentor and is teaching me so much. I make so much more than I thought I would and I'm expected to get a raise in 6 months! I found my dream apartment close to work. It has hardwoods, huge floor to ceiling windows, lots of natural light, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. It has amazing views of downtown and lots of space. My favorite part is the gym. I go there every morning and have never been more fit! I've met so many people at work and where I live; I have an amazing friend group. We go to concerts, festivals, and wine bars all the time. Wow I love living here! My online business is taking off so fast as well! Everyone loves it and I'm constantly restocking items. I feel proud of myself and at peace. I'm so grateful I easily attract friendships, money, success, and love! I'm so grateful a job and beautiful apartment fell into my lap. This is the happiest I've ever been

2/14/2018 12:13 am  #2

Re: The Universe Gives Abundantly.

Journal entry for February 17 2018

Today I woke up feeling excited and happy. I found peace within myself I never knew existed. I felt calm and ready for anything to happen. I stared up at the lights on the side of my bed and layed there for another five minutes and felt so confident within myself. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and started doing my makeup. My makeup came out amazing and I decided to get coffee and eat breakfast. I drove to get food and then went back to my dorm and watched parks and recreation on Netflix. I layed there and felt at peace but also excited at the same time. I had no specific for later on at night but still felt somehow I was going to end up doing something and somehow see my specific person in mind. Still feeling at peace within myself, I did not allow myself to worry or get nervous. I mentally pictured the outfit I would wear just Incase I ended up seeing him. I decided on wearing my beige body suit with jeans and nice black heels. I layed around the rest of the day just relaxing until it started getting later and later. I picked up dinner for myself and ate alone in my room, the excitement now building up inside of me. As the hours passed by I started to get ready. I did my makeup, my eyeshadow was vibrant and consisted of purple and gold colors. My lipgloss was a nude pink. I took a few sips of my drink and finally got dressed. As the night went on, more of my friends startedd to come into my room and started to get ready for the night. I listened to my favorite music and went on my phone, still feeling happy and excited but yet, calm. As people started getting ready to socialize, drink and get acquainted in my dorm, I saw my specific person. He looked happy to see me and came over and greeted me. We started to talk and laugh and he stared into my eyes as I stared into his and noticed how beautiful and green his eyes  were. He offered for me to come inside his room so he could make me a drink. We continued to talk and laugh and hardly anyone was on his room. He looked deep into my eyes and I looked up at him. He came a bit closer to me and my my hands started to shake, not because I was scared or nervous but because I was excited. He leaned into me, cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. My heart was racing but I never felt more happy. My desire finally came through. I knew my manifestation was here.

Last edited by Natnicole19 (2/14/2018 12:16 am)

Board footera