Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2017 3:17 pm  #11

Re: New to LOA- Want my ex back

Oh good, glad you think that ;) lol.  It is frustrating, and makes me doubt...but I need to stick to it and hope for the best.  I do have things to work on for myself.  Just wish we could be together while we work on ourselves too.

I like that you call him your man and not your ex.  I think I need to start doing that to keep the faith.  Thanks again!

11/23/2017 3:44 pm  #12

Believer82 wrote:

Oh good, glad you think that ;) lol.  It is frustrating, and makes me doubt...but I need to stick to it and hope for the best.  I do have things to work on for myself.  Just wish we could be together while we work on ourselves too.

I like that you call him your man and not your ex.  I think I need to start doing that to keep the faith.  Thanks again!

Mine is not actually an ex. He's more like an almost was boyfriend that never quite got to that point because we both had issues that ended up getting in the way and causing some problems, but it was more his problems and worries that were uppermost in his mind that were the most problematic. He decided resolving these things were more important than having a girlfriend until later, but at least some of it is because he's fearful because of all of his past relationships with women being abject failures. We both had/have a lot of our own problems to sort out, and I would have liked to do that together rather than apart, more even from now on than back then.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/23/2017 3:48 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/23/2017 9:23 pm  #13

I think my guy is the same way.  So much to work on, and for me as well.
I finally got a text back saying 'Hey Still fighting this cold that never ends lol.  Off yesterday and today.  Doc says its that cold that has everyone down.  Are you around on Sunday?  That'll probably be the safest.  I've been so tired this week.  How have you been?  Avoiding the cold/flu I hope '.

He didn't respond to my reply, but I'm trying to see this as a positive, and he seems to want to see me.

11/23/2017 11:51 pm  #14

Believer82 wrote:

I think my guy is the same way.  So much to work on, and for me as well.
I finally got a text back saying 'Hey Still fighting this cold that never ends lol.  Off yesterday and today.  Doc says its that cold that has everyone down.  Are you around on Sunday?  That'll probably be the safest.  I've been so tired this week.  How have you been?  Avoiding the cold/flu I hope '.

He didn't respond to my reply, but I'm trying to see this as a positive, and he seems to want to see me.

I'd see that as a positive.

11/24/2017 12:37 am  #15

Do you think so?  I feel like he's trying to put me in the friend zone and keeping the convo short by not even replying to my text.
I'm a bit nervous for Sunday now.  I dont want to break down in front of him again. Can I manifest how I want this conversation to go?

11/24/2017 1:28 am  #16

Believer82 wrote:

Do you think so?  I feel like he's trying to put me in the friend zone and keeping the convo short by not even replying to my text.
I'm a bit nervous for Sunday now.  I dont want to break down in front of him again. Can I manifest how I want this conversation to go?

I didn't see anything in that message that said he only wanted to be friends or anything at all about what kind of relationship he wants with you.  There wasn't anything there to see. These things are a figment of your imagination. They are taking place only in your mind. They are based on fear. Stop doing that before you create what you don't want. You've got to change the way you're looking at this. You're talking as if he's somehow better than you and like he's got power over you, like you've got him up on a pedestal and are worshiping at his feet. Take your power back. Start believing he'd be lucky to have you even spend a few minutes of your precious time on him. You've got to have more confidence in yourself. If you see yourself as a desirable person who anybody would be lucky to have and go to see this person with that sort of attitude you are far more likely to get treated as if that were true, just as if you did the opposite, seeing yourself as unworthy and like you have to apologise for your very existence, which is likely to bring about rejection. Other people will see you as you see you. It has taken me a long time to realise this.
On a side note, I saw something on etsy about a week ago or so and was so appalled at the low price the person was charging for all of her many hours of hard work that I sent her a message about it. We had a few messages going back and forth, she raised her prices, and a few days later made a sale and sent me a message to tell me and thank me. She still wasn't charging enough, but it was a step in the right direction, and it shows that if you value yourself and what you do more highly so will other people.

11/26/2017 10:01 pm  #17

Thanks Cynthia,
I worked on myself all week, and did self love meditations.  Today I hadn't heard from him and he didnt reply to my texts, so I thought he was just disappearing on me.  I sent a text asking if I could just some by for closure since it seemed he didnt want to see me.  He text back saying he was out, and just got home..and said he was confused.
I went over (feeling like an idiot), he hugged me for a while, we chatted for a bit just about what we've been up to.  Then we started to watch our show...it seemed like he wanted to cuddle, but I wasn't sure, so I kept to myself.
When the show was over he cuddled me a bit, said he cared about me, and didn't want things to be confusing..even though he didn't elaborate with me much.  I told him I didn't want to pressure him into anything, but that I was enjoying spending time with him.
He said that we would continue to hang out, and I think basically see what happens.  He's also seeing a consellor now...and so I know he's been going through some emotional stuff still, and that he himself is still confused....even though I don't really know what he means.
As I was leaving he hugged me and kissed my head..I tried to kiss him, but he kissed my cheek..because I think he doesnt want to lead me on if hes not where I need/want him to be at.

I am still confused, but can feel that he still cares for me.  I don't know if the best thing is is to let him come to me and go at his pace, or ask questions...but if I press it, and ask more questions I don't want that to push him away.

I suppose I still have some self confidence/love to work on while in this situation.

Board footera