Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2017 11:38 am  #1

ex's name came up at company meeting today

So, this is pretty random... I met my ex at my job but he hasn't worked here for over a year. Apparently for some odd reason he decided to give our company a review on google about a month ago. We had a company meeting this morning and out of the blue my boss dropped his name saying that he left us a review. My jaw dropped when I heard his name unexpectedly. I had to laugh a little cause I've been seeing his first name everywhere but that was his full name.

11/22/2017 6:46 am  #2

Re: ex's name came up at company meeting today

Yeah it's so weird right? and I see his name everywhere too but he has a very common name so it's not that unusual. Anyway I'm not trying to manifest him back anymore but had to smile when that happened :-) I'm going to see him again in about a week so should be interesting..

11/22/2017 2:51 pm  #3

Definitely a good sign     I work for a large international company   my ex left the company about  5 years ago  I was at a meeting   and the first slide of the power point was of my ex       now I work for a different unit   and that project ended all those years ago       I don't know if I manifested seeing him   or its a sign    but I was a little freaked out   to spend about 20 minutes at the beginning of the presentation looking at his photo  

I just got a call from his  Hotel honors program that his reservation was chosen to have an extra day added for free     was dying to ask where the reservation was for   but  thought It would just make my heart hurt    that I'm alone on Thanksgiving    and he is on holiday     but I'm taking it as a sign  that something is happening

11/23/2017 1:14 pm  #4

barbidoll isn't it strange when these things just pop up as a reminder? don't be sad, I spent last year's holidays with my ex and his family and it definitely bites you when they chose to spend it with someone else now and you're alone. I'm spending thanksgiving this year with new friends and his mom even sent me a happy thanksgiving wish on facebook yesterday. I'm no longer trying to manifest that ex back because I spent a lot of energy on that and come to realize that I can have a much healthier and stronger relationship with someone new whenever it will happen so I'm wishing him well on his journey now but still can't help remembering and thinking of this person who was a big part of my life last year.

Board footera