Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2015 4:29 pm  #1

Philosophical hat on!

I find this quite difficult to articulate, because it's a tricky concept to grasp. But basically, according to Albert Einstein (my most favourite human being of all time).. There is NO such thing as linear time as we perceive it. Everything that could ever be has already been created. Absolutely everything. And our mission on earth is to drive our minds in order to create the things we desire. We are unlimited potential energy. Living in an unlimited field of potentiality.. Isn't that extraordinarily exciting?!?!

Stay with me here!

So. We use our thoughts to create our lives. And we focus to the point of "knowing" something to be true. And when we know it's true, it comes right into our physical awareness. Vibrationally,  what has happened is that as we begin to feel more positive about our desire,  our vibration raises.  And as we move into hope and belief,  we begin to align with the energy of our desire..  And that's when bits and pieces of it begin to appear in our physical reality.  When we KNOW emphatically that it's ours,  we are vibrationally the SAME frequency and so we realise the full manifestation!

Time is an illusion, let's explore that some more.  We have as a human collective, assigned hours and days and months to our lives, as a way of better comprehending and organising things around us.  But time is actually ALL just now. It's all happening now, and what you experience is simply what you are vibrating at. Remember, we are energetic beings, and we live in a field of unlimited potential.. Energy that has the ability to form ANYTHING you desire! And it's completely directed by your mind. SO,  doesn't it make perfect sense that your life with your desire is already there? Let's take the lover scenario again. Most of you here have already experienced a relationship..  You've  BEEN WITH your lover already. So you 100% KNOW that the reality does  exist! Because you were once a vibrational match to it, and it popped right into your physical reality!. That's the hard part already out of the way! If it already exists and you've already tasted proof of that, and time isnt linear, then doesn't that mean you just have to energise yourself to that reality again?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/29/2015 4:56 pm  #2

Re: Philosophical hat on!

Yes!! Just have to energize ourselves to that reality again. Which means I'm blessed to be able to create my reality. I'm just happy and I know everything I desire is ONLY MINE!!

Thanks Miss Cherished!!

11/29/2015 5:03 pm  #3

Im loving this daily dose of Cherished wisdom! πŸ’–πŸ˜€

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/29/2015 11:26 pm  #4

Thank you Cherished!

Always love your posts.

~ Love knows no distance... ~

11/30/2015 8:29 pm  #5

Cherished Β  Β I adore Einstein Β  have for decades Β  then I learned about LOA Β and it fits together Β  Β  Β Its all here for us Β  Β  Thank you !!!! Β  I adore your posts Β  Β  Β 

11/30/2015 10:07 pm  #6

awesome post!!! thank you cherished! :^)

11/30/2015 10:40 pm  #7

Thank you Cherished! it was beautiful😊

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/01/2015 5:35 am  #8

Love this!! Cherished, Thank You

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

2/24/2016 8:11 pm  #9

You're welcome 😊🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 8:41 am  #10

Funny, I came across this just as I was listening to a clip entitled "The 13th Step" by Bashar. He explains the same thing, including the concept of changing your past.

Board footera