Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2017 5:14 pm  #1

The "this or something better" logic

You know if this works for you FANTASTIC, but remember that the Universe gives you what you focus on. So it doesn't really make a lot of sense when people who believe in the "this or something better" mindset say things like "Well, it wasn't meant to be" or whatever because remember you did say "this or something better" this mindset is like saying "I truly don't believe I can have what I desire, so I'll just say this to keep me safe" it's very fearful and doesn't benefit you or your desires. I mean, I only see this logic used in LOA when it comes to certain topics, you wouldn't say to someone manifesting $1 million "oh, $1 million or something better" the Universe does not choose for you, it's not a person. If a specific desire exists it's meant to be fulfilled. It's a very fearful and limited view. I want you all to have all of your desires fulfilled and personally I think there is so much information on LOA that people often get confused. My best advice would be to find LOA teachers who you resonate with, speaking from personal experience going from YouTuber to YouTuber just because they talked about LOA confused the heck out of me, because one said one thing and the other said something different. One said you "Can't have this" others say you can. I don't know about you but I would not watch something or someone who says I cannot have something.Β 

Also, another thing to remember: Love is the highest vibration. If it makes you feel bad it's not love and not coming from a place of love and you should not and you do not have to listen to it. Anything that makes you feel bad is not coming from a place of Love. Remember that. Love is within you. Activate it!Β 

Love is the highest vibration.

11/10/2017 5:25 pm  #2

Re: The "this or something better" logic

sweetlove1990 wrote:

You know if this works for you FANTASTIC, but remember that the Universe gives you what you focus on. So it doesn't really make a lot of sense when people who believe in the "this or something better" mindset say things like "Well, it wasn't meant to be" or whatever because remember you did say "this or something better" this mindset is like saying "I truly don't believe I can have what I desire, so I'll just say this to keep me safe" it's very fearful and doesn't benefit you or your desires. I mean, I only see this logic used in LOA when it comes to certain topics, you wouldn't say to someone manifesting $1 million "oh, $1 million or something better" the Universe does not choose for you, it's not a person. If a specific desire exists it's meant to be fulfilled. It's a very fearful and limited view. I want you all to have all of your desires fulfilled and personally I think there is so much information on LOA that people often get confused. My best advice would be to find LOA teachers who you resonate with, speaking from personal experience going from YouTuber to YouTuber just because they talked about LOA confused the heck out of me, because one said one thing and the other said something different. One said you "Can't have this" others say you can. I don't know about you but I would not watch something or someone who says I cannot have something.Β 

Also, another thing to remember: Love is the highest vibration. If it makes you feel bad it's not love and not coming from a place of love and you should not and you do not have to listen to it. Anything that makes you feel bad is not coming from a place of Love. Remember that. Love is within you. Activate it!Β 

I love this post, and I totally agree! There are so many messages and opinions out there that it does get very confusing. I always seem to go back to Neville Goddard and those who teach his work. Everything we desire is already ours because if we desire/imagine it, it has already been created!”

11/10/2017 5:54 pm  #3

sweetlove1990 wrote:

I completely agree with you. I've seen so many people say they're giving up on attracting a particular person because they've visualised for a while, frequently only for a very short time, and it hasn't happened yet, 'it's taking too long', so they reckon 'it's not meant to be' and somebody 'better' will come along. This attitude in general is promoted by the people we know who don't believe in this and think they are doing us a favour by essentially telling us it's all right to give up because it wasn't ever going to happen anyway. There's even one person I know of who, the last I heard of it, had felt that it was going to be impossible to attract the person she really wanted, so she was ready to settle for him or a couple of others who had come along and had shown a bit of interest in her - any of the three would do.
This either works or it doesn't. As Neville said, 'You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself', which means it's up to you to imagine things the way you want them to be and not leave it up to chance or 'fate' or for the universe to decide for you. I don't want anybody or anything deciding for me. If imagination creates reality, as Neville proved and taught, why would you not want to continue to imagine having the ideal relationship with the person of your choice for as long as it takes? Neville himself did it with his second wife, and there is a letter from a lady who had personally consulted with Neville about this and followed what he told her to do in his book The Law and the Promise, in which she tells how she did it herself with a man with whom she'd had a blind date and then had moved from the area within a couple of days, as did the mutual friend who had introduced them, and she didn't know if the man she wanted even knew her name or how he could ever possibly find her, but he did, a month later.Β  You've got to have faith, persistence, and patience and know what you want and want it badly enough to do what it takes to create it.
I personally mostly listen to Neville most days and read his books because he was a master at doing this and made it his life's work to teach it to other people. I also listen to Veronica sometimes because I like her positivity.Β  There are other good authors of this subject that I've read in the past like Claude Bristol, Dr Joseph Murphy, and John Kehoe, who has a very good audio course to acquire mind powers that he had recorded from his live appearances that I personally own and can recommend. There are so many people on youtube and elsewhere who just make things up that sound good to them, give their opinions with no evidence to back it up, or they go by an experience they've had and promote it as fact that applies to everybody.Β  A lot of those people just want to see themselves on camera on youtube, it seems.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/10/2017 6:40 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

sweetlove1990 wrote:

I completely agree with you. I've seen so many people say they're giving up on attracting a particular person because they've visualised for a while, frequently only for a very short time, and it hasn't happened yet, 'it's taking too long', so they reckon 'it's not meant to be' and somebody 'better' will come along. This attitude in general is promoted by the people we know who don't believe in this and think they are doing us a favour by essentially telling us it's all right to give up because it wasn't ever going to happen anyway. There's even one person I know of who, the last I heard of it, had felt that it was going to be impossible to attract the person she really wanted, so she was ready to settle for him or a couple of others who had come along and had shown a bit of interest in her - any of the three would do.
This either works or it doesn't. As Neville said, 'You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself', which means it's up to you to imagine things the way you want them to be and not leave it up to chance or 'fate' or for the universe to decide for you. I don't want anybody or anything deciding for me. If imagination creates reality, as Neville proved and taught, why would you not want to continue to imagine having the ideal relationship with the person of your choice for as long as it takes? Neville himself did it with his second wife, and there is a letter from a lady who had personally consulted with Neville about this and followed what he told her to do in his book The Law and the Promise, in which she tells how she did it herself with a man with whom she'd had a blind date and then had moved from the area within a couple of days, as did the mutual friend who had introduced them, and she didn't know if the man she wanted even knew her name or how he could ever possibly find her, but he did, a month later.Β  You've got to have faith, persistence, and patience and know what you want and want it badly enough to do what it takes to create it.
I personally mostly listen to Neville most days and read his books because he was a master at doing this and made it his life's work to teach it to other people. I also listen to Veronica sometimes because I like her positivity.Β  There are other good authors of this subject that I've read in the past like Claude Bristol, Dr Joseph Murphy, and John Kehoe, who has a very good audio course to acquire mind powers that he had recorded from his live appearances that I personally own and can recommend. There are so many people on youtube and elsewhere who just make things up that sound good to them, give their opinions with no evidence to back it up, or they go by an experience they've had and promote it as fact that applies to everybody.Β  A lot of those people just want to see themselves on camera on youtube, it seems.

True, I am all for people following their bliss and making money in ways they desire. But tampering with people desires and lives telling them they cannot have something or they shouldn't desire something is not okay.

11/12/2017 3:55 am  #5

Totally agree. This one LOA guy said something in an article and i totally agree with him...those that wantca desire but say this or something better lack belief and are settling as they don't believe they will get their specific desire. He said that also in relation to a specific person where people say they wanted person x but got person y and they  are happy..he said that person lacked the belief so they gave up when they got person y.
I agree..the universe listens to us and doesn't decide what is best for us...we decide!!!

11/12/2017 11:39 pm  #6

collie wrote:

Totally agree. This one LOA guy said something in an article and i totally agree with him...those that wantca desire but say this or something better lack belief and are settling as they don't believe they will get their specific desire. He said that also in relation to a specific person where people say they wanted person x but got person y and they  are happy..he said that person lacked the belief so they gave up when they got person y.
I agree..the universe listens to us and doesn't decide what is best for us...we decide!!!

Β 
Oh! I want to read the article! Do you the title or keywords I can type in to find it?!

11/13/2017 4:46 am  #7

maybe it was an article/video from Frederick Dodson. I can't remember. I will try looking if I save that article/video.

11/13/2017 4:56 am  #8

11/13/2017 4:59 am  #9

11/20/2017 12:25 am  #10

This is something better statement
Never set well with me, thanks for that clarity and affirmation I have always felt that what we want is the something better why second guess yourself on what you want. 

I stay far away from YouTubers that don't resonate with the power of having everything!! Top YouTube LOA
Veronica
Victor Velure
Illuminating Joy
Revered Ike
Neville Goodard
Louise Hay
Abraham Hicks
No specific order but they are life

Board footera