Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2017 8:12 am  #1

How to deal with anxiety?

I have stomach cramps and negative thoughts. I took one and a half pill of xanax and worry seems to dissolve a bit but I still cannot tune in fully into the relaxation process while waiting for the goal. I know that holds back the universe from sending me my love back. I commented on one of Veronica's YouTube videos that we haven't even argued, he blocked me almost everywhere cause he needed space, I left him 46 needy messages and It's been 4 days since no contact. God it feels like forever. Everything was perfect before that happened, no arguments, no nothing. I don't know how to curb anxiety which is stronger than mind.

11/07/2017 1:39 pm  #2

Re: How to deal with anxiety?

Majka wrote:

I have stomach cramps and negative thoughts. I took one and a half pill of xanax and worry seems to dissolve a bit but I still cannot tune in fully into the relaxation process while waiting for the goal. I know that holds back the universe from sending me my love back. I commented on one of Veronica's YouTube videos that we haven't even argued, he blocked me almost everywhere cause he needed space, I left him 46 needy messages and It's been 4 days since no contact. God it feels like forever. Everything was perfect before that happened, no arguments, no nothing. I don't know how to curb anxiety which is stronger than mind.

Ok you need to first take care of you. Think about what makes you happy. You were happy when you didn't know this person right? Your life didn't begin when you met them you were already living. First focus on you love yourself. I had really bad anxiety. It wasn't until I started focusing on me that I felt better and happy just loving me. With that things started happening because I didn't rely on him to make me happy and other things in life got better too but the best part was I loved myself and was so focused on me . Read that book love yourself like your life depends on it . Seriously helped me when I was at my lowest point and I started feeling amazing . Also look at your diet do you consume a lot of caffeine? I had to cut mine. Also try meditation just quiet meditation. Work out as well can help. Please do no contact with him desperatation will not help at all. Also seeing a therapist isn't a bad thing if it's really bad . If you have to take xanax the things I mentioned may not be enough bt you can partner then with seeing a therapist

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (11/07/2017 1:41 pm)

11/07/2017 2:11 pm  #3

Majka, I've been where you are right now and sometimes I still fall back to it...I never sent a ton of messages but i was besides myself in heartbreak.  You need to do the 25 day challenge and really, I mean REALLY stick to the no contact rule, thats for yourself.  You just don't know it now but that is the best thing that you can do given the situation.  If this person wants space you are not solving anything by not giving it to them.........time to focus on you, raise your happiness level, your vibration.....this isn't magic or voo foo, this is about being positive and happy and that energy will bring good things to yoiu.

11/08/2017 1:47 am  #4

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Majka wrote:

Ok you need to first take care of you. Think about what makes you happy. You were happy when you didn't know this person right? Your life didn't begin when you met them you were already living. First focus on you love yourself. I had really bad anxiety. It wasn't until I started focusing on me that I felt better and happy just loving me. With that things started happening because I didn't rely on him to make me happy and other things in life got better too but the best part was I loved myself and was so focused on me . Read that book love yourself like your life depends on it . Seriously helped me when I was at my lowest point and I started feeling amazing . Also look at your diet do you consume a lot of caffeine? I had to cut mine. Also try meditation just quiet meditation. Work out as well can help. Please do no contact with him desperatation will not help at all. Also seeing a therapist isn't a bad thing if it's really bad . If you have to take xanax the things I mentioned may not be enough bt you can partner then with seeing a therapist

Oh yes i am consuming a lot of caffeine as i am trying to lose weight also. I already lost 20 kgs so I feel a lot better but I'm also drinking alcohol and taking drugs. Guess I just need to cut on that. I also forgot to mention that this is even harder because it's long distance for about eight years and we have never met. We planned to the February 2018. So as a gentle reminder I have put my passport next to the piggy bank and I'm saving money still for that purpose. Yesterday I cried to a friend and she made me feel a bit better but I still cry while writing this post. I'm still feeling hurt and confusion, maybe I need a few more days then I'll try to do the Superman game, cause today it only made me cry that it's not real.

11/08/2017 9:32 am  #5

If what you're taking is prescribed medication for anxiety, I don't think that you should cut back on those. You should cut back on alcohol though, that often makes things a lot worse from experience.
I think you need to take care of your own emotional needs first and then focus on your other desires.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/08/2017 9:34 am  #6

Majka wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Majka wrote:

Oh yes i am consuming a lot of caffeine as i am trying to lose weight also. I already lost 20 kgs so I feel a lot better but I'm also drinking alcohol and taking drugs. Guess I just need to cut on that. I also forgot to mention that this is even harder because it's long distance for about eight years and we have never met. We planned to the February 2018. So as a gentle reminder I have put my passport next to the piggy bank and I'm saving money still for that purpose. Yesterday I cried to a friend and she made me feel a bit better but I still cry while writing this post. I'm still feeling hurt and confusion, maybe I need a few more days then I'll try to do the Superman game, cause today it only made me cry that it's not real.

If you mean taking drugs like I think you mean then yes not good you need to pay attention to you and take care of you. Keep on anxiety meds yes but like other drugs that aren't prescribed alcohol caffeine yea I would cut those and drink water majority of the day.  All I can say is work on you please focus on you

11/08/2017 12:00 pm  #7

You guys, he unblocked me. What the ****. The second i realized that i need to stop begging people to be in my life and that I won't beg him to be in mine if he doesn't want to it F*CKINg HAPPENNED. 

11/08/2017 12:04 pm  #8

Majka wrote:

You guys, he unblocked me. What the ****. The second i realized that i need to stop begging people to be in my life and that I won't beg him to be in mine if he doesn't want to it F*CKINg HAPPENNED. 

That's pretty much what I'm saying focus on you and stuff happens but don't focus on you for that focus on you because you want to feel good

11/09/2017 2:56 pm  #9

Now I'm n ot sure whether to text first after bein unblocked? or keep it no contact? 

Board footera