Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2017 8:52 am  #1

Ithink it is happening...slowly....

I started the 25 day challenge in mid August.  Me and ex were not speaking at all.  I did the no contact and followed all the rules.  Now we are friendly and texting.  He has warmed up some in his conversation with me.  Last week he sent congratulatory flowers to my new business.  He has not made any attempt to see me or speak to me on the phone.  I am wondering if doing the 25 day challenge again will help further progress or if I should just keep doing what Im doing and that is focus on myself and stay positive.   

10/30/2017 9:03 am  #2

Re: Ithink it is happening...slowly....

I think what worked for you was your focus on yourself. You are doing wonderful. So the challenge again  if it made you feel better. Congratulations and all the best.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

10/30/2017 9:07 am  #3

Yea do it again if you would like. But see you got results? Focusing on yourself truly helps this and you feel happiest this with any manifestation . I'm slowly realizing that with money

11/07/2017 2:12 pm  #4

I decided not to do the challenge again, but I am doing things that i learned from the challenge, like visualization exercises , etc. I am also going to start watching veronica's videos again.

Board footera