Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2015 6:13 pm  #1

Birthday weekend

This is my birthday weekend and so far I'm spending it alone is there a way that I can make it seem fun and like I'm special ? Before the mess starter I would go out all weekend with my friends and love but now I don't .. I really wish I had my friends right now .. I'm still feeling happy but it also feels bitter sweet

11/28/2015 6:43 pm  #2

Re: Birthday weekend

What do you love to do?! What are your favourite things?! Happy Birthday precious!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ™‹πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/28/2015 6:53 pm  #3

Cherished wrote:

What do you love to do?! What are your favourite things?! Happy Birthday precious!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ™‹πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

Thank you ! My actual birthday is Monday.. I would usually go out clubbing for the weekend and have a big birthday dinner with all my friends but idk what I can do one thing I did was go shopping but I feel that's all I can do I'm not going to go clubbing by myself .. It kind of stinks but I'm still trying to stay happy it doesn't feel like my birthday

11/28/2015 7:06 pm  #4

Let me tell you something.. My last birthday was spent alone! And I didn't even have my mum to call, because she passed away. My dad was travelling, and I was in a new area with only one friend who was on holidays!

So.. You can choose to be miserable and stomp around in self pity. OR you can have a marvellous weekend!

Mine went like this.. I got up and did some yoga. I washed my hair and blowdried it beautifully! Gave myself a manicure and pedicure, watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's".. I went through my clothes and found a beautiful dress, my favourite heels, then off I went to the weekend markets! I bought myself tiny gifts, small sentimental things that I adored, and I basked in the sunshine, the wonderful smells and sights and colours all around me. I bought my favourite magazine, chose the perfect little cafe and sat eating a delicious breakfast with wonderful coffee. I strolled around all day, thoroughly enjoying the world around me. In the afternoon I took a nap, had a luxurious bath with oils and candles and a glass of champagne, and then took myself to dinner! The restaurant gave it to me for free in the end, and I met 2 new lovely friends. It was a beautiful day, where I got to know ME better. And next birthday I actually think I will do the same thing- devote the day to myself! Because it was so special 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/28/2015 7:20 pm  #5

Cherished wrote:

Let me tell you something.. My last birthday was spent alone! And I didn't even have my mum to call, because she passed away. My dad was travelling, and I was in a new area with only one friend who was on holidays!

So.. You can choose to be miserable and stomp around in self pity. OR you can have a marvellous weekend!

Mine went like this.. I got up and did some yoga. I washed my hair and blowdried it beautifully! Gave myself a manicure and pedicure, watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's".. I went through my clothes and found a beautiful dress, my favourite heels, then off I went to the weekend markets! I bought myself tiny gifts, small sentimental things that I adored, and I basked in the sunshine, the wonderful smells and sights and colours all around me. I bought my favourite magazine, chose the perfect little cafe and sat eating a delicious breakfast with wonderful coffee. I strolled around all day, thoroughly enjoying the world around me. In the afternoon I took a nap, had a luxurious bath with oils and candles and a glass of champagne, and then took myself to dinner! The restaurant gave it to me for free in the end, and I met 2 new lovely friends. It was a beautiful day, where I got to know ME better. And next birthday I actually think I will do the same thing- devote the day to myself! Because it was so special 😊

Wow that sounds so beautiful thank you for that ! I do indeed still feel happy I just wish I had friends around me to celebrate it either I I can feel important but inside I do feel important to myself and I feel like something wonderful is happening .. I think I'm going to go shopping again on my actual birthday

11/28/2015 7:31 pm  #6

Happy early birthday!! Eat some yummy πŸŽ‚

11/28/2015 7:44 pm  #7

Blessedck wrote:

Happy early birthday!! Eat some yummy πŸŽ‚

Thank you so much !

11/28/2015 8:11 pm  #8

Happy Birthday.

I fully understand what you are feeling, but as Cherished says you are the creator of your reality and hiw this birthday weekend goes for you...so spoil yourself and enjoy the blessings that are waiting for you...you are blessed. All the happiness to you for this birthday, your year to come, and life onwards.

11/28/2015 9:22 pm  #9

Dezman wrote:

Happy Birthday.

I fully understand what you are feeling, but as Cherished says you are the creator of your reality and hiw this birthday weekend goes for you...so spoil yourself and enjoy the blessings that are waiting for you...you are blessed. All the happiness to you for this birthday, your year to come, and life onwards.

Thank you so much that was so beautiful ! I'm trying to stay focused and be as happy as I can ... I know without a doubt on my actual birthday something amazing is going to happen for me !!

11/30/2015 11:58 am  #10

So today's my birthday and I feel like my miracle is going to happen today

Board footera