Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2017 3:26 pm  #1

My Bestfriend Had Success & She Wasn't Even Trying

Last week,Β  I saw one of my best friends for the first time in over a month. She told me that she had needed time to get herself together.Β  During her isolation, she wasn't speaking to me, her guyfriend or her close family. Her guyfriend is someone that she says she is in love with but he has told her that he isn't ready to have a girlfriend.Β Β  During her break,Β  she one day received a text from him.Β  He told her that during her absence,Β  he realized that he was in love with her. He said that he really missed her and realized that he doesn't want to be without her.Β  He told her that his fears of loving her is what stopped him from becoming her boyfriend before.Β  Since that conversation,Β  they have become an official couple and have talked about moving in together.Β  He has taken her around his family etc.Β  She is getting all that she wanted.Β  Get this though,Β  she wasn't trying to cause this reaction.Β  She really isn't aware of LOA.

The Universe is your playground.

10/11/2017 12:49 pm  #2

Re: My Bestfriend Had Success & She Wasn't Even Trying

Great story, good for your bestfriend Β 

10/11/2017 1:03 pm  #3

See what happens when we focus on the right thing ourselves lol . That's why when some people ask I say self love can manifest you really don't need the other things I know that now. It helps definetly but those get you in the place of having your desire and it's just like a booster but If you focus on being happy it just comes to you which is why self love is so powerful to me. It gravitates to you . That's what loa is all about it's not controlling or anything making someone love you it's being happy with yourself that gets you in a lignment and that is how things come they gravitate to your happiness you already have the positive good vibes you already have that's not forcing at all they want to be around you things want you . Anyway that is my rant lol

10/12/2017 1:40 am  #4

Why he afraid loving her? And how She feel or think or do when they were NC? Because Im Nc long tΓ­me too and nothing is change..

10/12/2017 1:43 am  #5

But I know a lot of people who dont know Loa and they were during Nc desperate and sad and their exes was texted even thought they didnt feel Happy and they just was Nc and lie that they are Happy. This do a lot of people who dont know Loa and they attract back their exes

10/12/2017 7:07 am  #6

Laura1234 wrote:

But I know a lot of people who dont know Loa and they were during Nc desperate and sad and their exes was texted even thought they didnt feel Happy and they just was Nc and lie that they are Happy. This do a lot of people who dont know Loa and they attract back their exes

That happened to me Laura, years ago when I'd never heard of it either. I had met someone else though and was very busy with life.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/12/2017 10:28 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

That happened to me Laura, years ago when I'd never heard of it either. I had met someone else though and was very busy with life.

Β 
So you was busy with life, but still sometimes sad without him or cry? And you was stalking him?

10/12/2017 10:54 am  #8

This was way before social media so I didn't stalk him! We did talk on the phone though.

Yes I was very sad because he broke up with me because of something I'd done. He did still love me, but though we got back together eventually it fizzled out. I still see him, and the other guy I went out with whilst we weren't together, as friends though.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/12/2017 2:00 pm  #9

Laura1234 wrote:

Why he afraid loving her? And how She feel or think or do when they were NC? Because Im Nc long tΓ­me too and nothing is change..

She didn't think of him or me. LOL She was busy getting her life together. Her job, mindset and homelife were her main focus.Β 

The Universe is your playground.

10/12/2017 2:58 pm  #10

But you wrote he told her that his fears of loving her is what stopped him from becoming her boyfriend before.   . So I wanted know why he was afraid love..

Board footera