Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2017 8:01 am  #1

Twin flame shift

Hey guys I just watched a great video by Be A Good Soul. It came at the most wonderful time. As you guys have read where I am at it's just so funny when I put the video on and she talked about there being a universal positive shift and things . I totally can feel it. So when she said let the masculine energy do what he needs to do it confirmed the don't do anything and relax thing I felt lol. Just wanted to share because it just fell at the most perfect time. Have a great day guys! Btw anyone use the secret money check and have success? I thought about trying it .

10/09/2017 11:59 am  #2

Re: Twin flame shift

I saw that yesterday and her excitement when she stopped for some seconds and lost in thinking about it. It made me excited too haha.

10/09/2017 12:01 pm  #3

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

I saw that yesterday and her excitement when she stopped for some seconds and lost in thinking about it. It made me excited too haha.

Dare I say I feel it too πŸ˜†

10/09/2017 12:36 pm  #4

I was watching this video, and looked at the time right when she said "he is taking time to sort out his feelings, and you should let him". The time of the video when she says that was 2.22 and I've been seeing repeated 2's lately, and his birthday is also on the 22nd. I was asking all day for guidance from the universe about if I should contact him or not about a conflict we had, and now I feel like I got my answer, he needs space

10/09/2017 12:49 pm  #5

Lol yea like I wanted to rush mine to be official but I feel confident and I don't need to he's already there with me in the feelings we confirmed that and we are in talks so it's happening lol

10/09/2017 12:50 pm  #6

Hahah also, just looked and she uploaded the video 22 hours ago xD

10/09/2017 12:57 pm  #7

Go with that 😊 now don't get too caught up in signs just thank the universe and go about your day

10/09/2017 1:18 pm  #8

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Hey guys I just watched a great video by Be A Good Soul. It came at the most wonderful time. As you guys have read where I am at it's just so funny when I put the video on and she talked about there being a universal positive shift and things . I totally can feel it. So when she said let the masculine energy do what he needs to do it confirmed the don't do anything and relax thing I felt lol. Just wanted to share because it just fell at the most perfect time. Have a great day guys! Btw anyone use the secret money check and have success? I thought about trying it .

What video is this? I didn’t find it on YouTube

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/09/2017 1:20 pm  #9

Look up the channel be a good soul and you will find her and then select it and go to videos should be there

10/09/2017 2:31 pm  #10

And actually she is on this forum as the happiness coach 😊

Board footera