Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2017 3:35 pm  #1

He will come back when you relax

You have to be in the receptive mode of relaxed expectation.Β  That is what attracts.Β  So relax and trust.Β  And know that the relationship is already healed, whole and perfect.Β 

Love is all

10/08/2017 3:53 pm  #2

Re: He will come back when you relax

Little Red Robin wrote:

You have to be in the receptive mode of relaxed expectation.Β  That is what attracts.Β  So relax and trust.Β  And know that the relationship is already healed, whole and perfect.Β 

Thank you for that. I needed that right now. That's what I want to believe and try to keep believing.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/16/2017 11:07 am  #3

Thank you! Do you all find that this is something you have to work at and constantly remind yourself of?

10/16/2017 9:17 pm  #4

Dreamingpositive wrote:

Thank you! Do you all find that this is something you have to work at and constantly remind yourself of?

Β 
I still have to work at it, although it has become easier with practice. I don't have to constantly remind myself, only if I start to feel low or down, which is happening a lot less frequently than it used to do.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/17/2017 5:26 am  #5

Beautiful message. I also was in need of this. Thank you for your support!

10/31/2017 9:45 pm  #6

Little Red Robin wrote:

I love this post! It makes me feel so happy and at ease every time I read it! Thank you!

11/01/2017 5:40 am  #7

This is so beautiful yet true. Thank you!

Board footera