Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2017 9:23 pm  #11

Re: 25 day challenge round two

Well, no, not purely. Like I mentioned before, I am working on myself. But the challenge is called "get your ex back in 25 days." So yeah, I'd like to have him back, of course. Make no mistake, I'm not crying over him anymore or neglecting my needs because I don't have him. But I'd like to know how I can work on myself and self love, etc, while at the same time being in the frequency of having him back in my life. I want to do Veronica's Challenge, but I also don't want to kid myself. I know that has doubt and negativity written all over it, but if someone could steer me in the right direction or offer some encouragement, that would be awesome! How do I focus on me and not the absence of him, while at the same time attracting him? Do I just say "screw it", give up, and just focus on me? I could.... but I feel this mindset puts me deep in the frequency of "I'm forever single". Which I've been living in all my life, and I'd like to move out of. Believe me, I'm pretty much an expert at focusing on myself, because it's all I've been doing all my life. I'd like to now feel and believe that I can be in a wonderful relationship that lasts. I want to really internally feel this is possible for me.

Wow...I just said lots... haha

10/13/2017 9:34 am  #12

lovelyislife9 wrote:

Well, no, not purely. Like I mentioned before, I am working on myself. But the challenge is called "get your ex back in 25 days." So yeah, I'd like to have him back, of course. Make no mistake, I'm not crying over him anymore or neglecting my needs because I don't have him. But I'd like to know how I can work on myself and self love, etc, while at the same time being in the frequency of having him back in my life. I want to do Veronica's Challenge, but I also don't want to kid myself. I know that has doubt and negativity written all over it, but if someone could steer me in the right direction or offer some encouragement, that would be awesome! How do I focus on me and not the absence of him, while at the same time attracting him? Do I just say "screw it", give up, and just focus on me? I could.... but I feel this mindset puts me deep in the frequency of "I'm forever single". Which I've been living in all my life, and I'd like to move out of. Believe me, I'm pretty much an expert at focusing on myself, because it's all I've been doing all my life. I'd like to now feel and believe that I can be in a wonderful relationship that lasts. I want to really internally feel this is possible for me.

Wow...I just said lots... haha

The best thing to do is not focus on them. It's best to stay focused on you and when you are in high alignment do the exercises. Or just focus on them while following and then the rest of the day do not think of them unless it feels good.

10/13/2017 10:02 am  #13

Thank you so much for your advice!

10/15/2017 9:46 pm  #14

I think I'm going to start the 25 day challenge again. Also.

10/17/2017 5:43 am  #15

Well, count me in!
I'm going to start this challenge today!
Β 

10/17/2017 7:27 am  #16

Great guys! 😊 how is everyone doing?

10/17/2017 3:24 pm  #17

Haven't started the challenge yet. I'm starting tomorrow. I'm really going to try to do the challenge loosely with no grand expectations. This will be an experiment.

10/17/2017 3:26 pm  #18

lovelyislife9 wrote:

Haven't started the challenge yet. I'm starting tomorrow. I'm really going to try to do the challenge loosely with no grand expectations. This will be an experiment.

Best way to go in! Focus on you and feeling good

Board footera