Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 4:35 pm  #1

How do you do RS and RI?

I'm curious because I never have had success with it and I would like to. I feel like it's ok for me to do this because he has feelings for me and loves me and stuff. I'm reminding myself to be happy on my own and stuff and I feel fine but man I want more awesome stuff . Being at work bored doesn't help either . But if someone could explain these that would help cause ladies technique didn't work for me before.

10/05/2017 5:25 pm  #2

Re: How do you do RS and RI?

I mean you can do whatever.   But you’re having great succsss lately, I honestly don’t think you need to do anything.    Just keep being natural with it.    You’re sooooo close and as humans, when we become close to getting what we want. We start getting semi desperate and trying to make things happen too much

I honestly think you should just keep going what you’re doing

10/05/2017 5:28 pm  #3

Actually.   I think you could do RS the way you did the first time.    Remember.  It didn’t work the first time because you were panic, kind of obsessed,etc.      now, you’re a whole different person.   If you did the same techniques.  I bet it would work.     Just try not getting too attached(RS can do that)

10/05/2017 7:59 pm  #4

Technique doesn't matter. People always ask "what did you script" or "what did you say during RS". We are all connected through energy. People may resist it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. You need to believe it's working and be vibrationally attractive to attract what you want. It really is as simple as that. The more you do it, the more confident you get and the easier it becomes.

10/05/2017 8:23 pm  #5

Why do you want to do RS? Do you feel like whatever you're doing is not enough or that you are not enough for the kind of love you want?

Right now, you're not living in the end. It sounds like you're worried that what you're doing isn't enough and you think you need more techniques to push it faster.

Techniques are just permission slips, they train us into a way of consciousness (same with self-love), into feeling loved and confident and grateful as if we have what we want. It's all about the self-concept of being loved and the feeling of being loved. It's not the technique that makes things happen, it's ultimately about the end feeling/ end goal state of being.

So be honest with yourself about why you're looking for other techniques. Are you worried? Do you believe you're not enough as you are? Do you believe you are powerless and need a special technique to make things go faster?

In my experience, RS won't work very well (and can possibly make you worse off and more attached) if you have limiting beliefs about yourself and if you don't take care of the fundamentals. Once you fix those limiting beliefs and find the self-love/ self-confidence...you may find like myself and many others that RS doesn't feel right anymore and that it's not necessary.

So be honest about what inspires you to try the new technique...is it a state of confidence/ self-love or a state of fear/ impatience/ frustration?

If you decide to do RS, don't forget to develop self-love/ self-confidence/ self-belief and let go of fears. Lots of people get into RS because it seems like an easy quick fix, but then they get attached and obsessed and start worrying again and they never do anything to fix the core issues that trip them up...anger, hurt, pain, low self-esteem. Instead of living the end, they're living in effort.

Also, I think it's always good to be open to others. Sometimes visualizing a specific person can make us so attached to that person and we lose sight of other possibilities, it can become unhealthy. And you might meet someone who's a better match for you, even if you can't stand the idea now. It's never about forcing things, it's always about feeling love, feeling loved, feeling confident.

10/05/2017 8:26 pm  #6

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Why do you want to do RS? Do you feel like whatever you're doing is not enough or that you are not enough for the kind of love you want?

Right now, you're not living in the end. It sounds like you're worried that what you're doing isn't enough and you think you need more techniques to push it faster.

Techniques are just permission slips, they train us into a way of consciousness (same with self-love), into feeling loved and confident and grateful as if we have what we want. It's all about the self-concept of being loved and the feeling of being loved. It's not the technique that makes things happen, it's ultimately about the end feeling/ end goal state of being.

So be honest with yourself about why you're looking for other techniques. Are you worried? Do you believe you're not enough as you are? Do you believe you are powerless and need a special technique to make things go faster?

In my experience, RS won't work very well (and can possibly make you worse off and more attached) if you have limiting beliefs about yourself and if you don't take care of the fundamentals. Once you fix those limiting beliefs and find the self-love/ self-confidence...you may find like myself and many others that RS doesn't feel right anymore and that it's not necessary.

So be honest about what inspires you to try the new technique...is it a state of confidence/ self-love or a state of fear/ impatience/ frustration?

If you decide to do RS, don't forget to develop self-love/ self-confidence/ self-belief and let go of fears. Lots of people get into RS because it seems like an easy quick fix, but then they get attached and obsessed and start worrying again and they never do anything to fix the core issues that trip them up...anger, hurt, pain, low self-esteem. Instead of living the end, they're living in effort.

Also, I think it's always good to be open to others. Sometimes visualizing a specific person can make us so attached to that person and we lose sight of other possibilities, it can become unhealthy. And you might meet someone who's a better match for you, even if you can't stand the idea now. It's never about forcing things, it's always about feeling love, feeling loved, feeling confident.

I believe I am enough and deserve this there is nothing wrong with just trying something out  I am like literally telling everyone here self love because I practice it and feel great all the time. I have dated others and I just don't want them I want to try this . I feel like I'm in a good place so this will work.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/05/2017 8:27 pm)

10/05/2017 11:40 pm  #7

RS is definitely training wheels. You use it to feel connected and live in the end. Once you feel good with it you stop and let go. If you want to restart because you're finally in a good place, great. I do agree that you're too attached. The reason I say this is I've been following your story for a while now. Recently you said you cancelled plans with him because you were waiting for him to come to you. If I remember right, you wound up meeting up with him anyway and got no further than him admitting he's miserable, which you already knew. He's still in this miserable relationship and you're still available. If you're going to start over, it may be a good idea do start with 30 days of no contact before attempting RS... and that means avoid anything where mutual friends invite him. Then start the RS after you're completely detached. You may also want to refrain from dating anyone else during that time, either. It sounds like you feel like you need a relationship and to surround yourself with mutual friends. Your world can't revolve around him. Branch out a little in that 30 days. Find a new hobby. Do some things for you where you can meet new people and learn something new about yourself. He's not going to forget you, sweetheart. Know that he won't and fall off the grid for a while.

10/06/2017 6:03 am  #8

80saeaak wrote:

RS is definitely training wheels. You use it to feel connected and live in the end. Once you feel good with it you stop and let go. If you want to restart because you're finally in a good place, great. I do agree that you're too attached. The reason I say this is I've been following your story for a while now. Recently you said you cancelled plans with him because you were waiting for him to come to you. If I remember right, you wound up meeting up with him anyway and got no further than him admitting he's miserable, which you already knew. He's still in this miserable relationship and you're still available. If you're going to start over, it may be a good idea do start with 30 days of no contact before attempting RS... and that means avoid anything where mutual friends invite him. Then start the RS after you're completely detached. You may also want to refrain from dating anyone else during that time, either. It sounds like you feel like you need a relationship and to surround yourself with mutual friends. Your world can't revolve around him. Branch out a little in that 30 days. Find a new hobby. Do some things for you where you can meet new people and learn something new about yourself. He's not going to forget you, sweetheart. Know that he won't and fall off the grid for a while.

Yall are starting to make assumptions that don't exist I don't need a relationship I want one but I'm not settling if I needed one I could keep dating the guy I was dating because he very much wants one with me and he's ok but I'm not and the primary basis for that isnt because of my guy it's because there is something missing that I want so I'm not settling . Im perfectly ok the only thing I was doing here was wondering about RS and RI . I was curious because it was mentioned in my previous threnad as I had tried it before and never saw anything it would be fun to try it now and see if anything happens. I'm in a good place and this was a one time try. I'm not being rude or anything but the assumptions you have are wrong it was merely a question. Nothing else has changed besides meeting up with him and talking that was it. He kept asking to and the reason I chose to as to get answers to questions I have had for months and it was great to hear them I was able to let go of that part that was still angry. Ok reality it was helpful to have this conversation. It was a bonus to hear those other things from him but that's it I know in time the universe will deliver so I don't have to do anything but what I have been doing which works for me . other then that I'm doing the same thing that makes me feel good I was just curious about RS since it was mentioned and I always wondered what I did wrong since it never worked for me but y'all had success. I'm not gonna stop hanging out with mutual friends if I want to see them the thing is I don't care if he is there or not. If he shows up fine if he doesn't also fine my main goal is to see them and have fun with them when I see them not to use it to see him. If there is a party I want to go to like this weekends and he is on the list it's fine . What I have been doing is just saying hello if he saids anything maybe small talk but other then that it's me talking with everyone else and him. Either standing their listening with the others or he is doing something else Perfectly normal.  So since I'm in a better place I figured what the heck why not ask. Totally fine though not stressing about it really, excited yes but it stressing and still doing the same things I have been doing . So sorry if you got the wrong idea.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/06/2017 6:39 am)

10/06/2017 6:53 am  #9

Thank you for your response though i know y'all come from a caring place a I don't want you to think I was being rude. But do know I don't plan on reaching out to him.

10/06/2017 8:44 am  #10

Maybe have a think about what you're 'putting out' on here?

There always seem to be a lot of people that you think are making assumptions.

Board footera