Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 5:52 am  #1

need help...

hello everyone,
m using lao since 8 months.m trying to attract person since long time but don't know where i failed .his behavior affect me a lot.
i tried rs it work but again things not working.
I have read people manifesting their ex back immediately .It has been months for me and still nothing.
someone told me he has very strong mind that y my effort is not affecting him.so there is no hope.
plz suggest me what to do
and sry for my english

ย 

Last edited by pari1 (10/05/2017 5:55 am)

10/06/2017 12:28 am  #2

Re: need help...

thanks for ur reply mam,
m tried a lot to detached him .will you tell me?
how detached to him ?

ย 

10/06/2017 1:26 am  #3

pari1 wrote:

thanks for ur reply mam,
m tried a lot to detached him .will you tell me?
how detached to him ?

ย 

As the previous poster said. Look up meditation to calm the mind on YouTube and try that.

Look at yourself. What do you like to do that makes you feel happy and excited? Exercise, self care, reading, being with friends? Think about it and try those things for a while until you're feeling more content and not thinking about the person all the time.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/06/2017 11:18 pm  #4

how to know RS is working if we cant see another person in regular basis .
and what if another person is too busy in work,in that case what happen?

10/07/2017 7:36 am  #5

Hi there!ย  Don't give up.ย  It too me 7 months before we got back together, and the second time, a few weeks.ย 
Just focus on raising your own vibe, self love and if you see him, be cheery and friendly.ย  It is arleady done if you're sure you still want it.

Love is all

10/07/2017 11:10 pm  #6

actually,
one of psychic told me that he is not even one thought abt me.
that's y m afraid and doubtful. after using all this he has not even one thought.that thing shattered me.
ย 

10/08/2017 12:04 am  #7

pari1 wrote:

actually,
that's y m afraid and doubtful. after using all this he has not even one thought.that thing shattered me.
ย 

ย 
I wouldn't worry about that at all. I've consulted some genuine and very accurate psychics, and they haven't always been right. That 'psychic' you consulted might be a fake or not any good. Some of them just make things up and aren't psychic at all.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/08/2017 1:10 am  #8

Cynthia wrote:

pari1 wrote:

actually,
ย 

ย 
I wouldn't worry about that at all. I've consulted some genuine and very accurate psychics, and they haven't always been right. That 'psychic' you consulted might be a fake or not any good. Some of them just make things up and aren't psychic at all.

Plus Iโ€™ve heard they read our vibration basically.   So that could be another reason they didnโ€™t get the result they wanted

10/08/2017 1:24 am  #9

may be ur right coz she always tell me he is not thinking about me.
so basically i have to continue with my routine.
anybody heard aboutย lanie stevens technique.i have query about it .
ย 

10/08/2017 1:51 am  #10

Dan2015 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

pari1 wrote:

actually,
ย 

ย 

Plus Iโ€™ve heard they read our vibration basically.   So that could be another reason they didnโ€™t get the result they wanted

ย 
I know some people think that, but in my case that hasn't been true. I should amend that to say that the good ones didn't do that.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/08/2017 1:54 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera