Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2017 11:48 pm  #1

Update

This is not a drill. He has confirmed he isn't happy with her and doesn't love her. He has confirmed he loves me and always has. He cried while he was talking to me. How he was was just so different. Anyway I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing so there is th update. I'm gonna keep the focus on me but this was nice bonus for today.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (10/04/2017 11:52 pm)

10/04/2017 11:58 pm  #2

Re: Update

Wow! Good for you. Hope things work out the way you want them soon. Take care.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

10/05/2017 12:11 am  #3

Congrats! Keep working on it ❀

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

10/05/2017 1:16 am  #4

Wow! So happy for you! Keep doing what you're doing

10/05/2017 1:42 am  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

This is not a drill. He has confirmed he isn't happy with her and doesn't love her. He has confirmed he loves me and always has. He cried while he was talking to me. How he was was just so different. Anyway I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing so there is th update. I'm gonna keep the focus on me but this was nice bonus for today.

Congrats ))

10/05/2017 6:09 am  #6

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Awesome news! Just stay positive, and continue to focus on your happiness! It’s working! πŸ˜ƒ

10/05/2017 6:33 am  #7

Good to hear. However also good to hear you're concentrating on yourself; don't settle for less than you want or deserve. A guy who truly loves you wouldn't settle for a friends with benefits malarkey. He still has a lot of sorting out to do for himself.

Make him work for it and keep at it!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/05/2017 7:11 am  #8

Thanks everyone. There is no friends with benefits I'm not doing that.  There was a strong sexual tension between us towards the end of our convo but I stayed strong . We had the best conversation . He cried numerous times I could tell we were being real. I am being positive and I was telling him about self love cause he needs it. I want to be with him but my main goal is I want him to genuinely be happy and to love himself . I hope what I said resonates. I also think he should break up with this girl because he doesn't love her and she apparently is nuts and 10 million times worse then I was in our original relationship. It would be better for her if they did truly would and for him. But he makes those decisions I just hope for him he thinks about all we talked about cause it was a lot.

10/05/2017 9:02 am  #9

He also said that every time he sees me he sees me like he first met me.

And now I'm sitting here and there is a song that came on that played for Ross and Rachel on friends...we called our selves Ross and Rachel lol . But I would like to get to season10

On another note I'm getting my hair done and super excited lol

10/05/2017 11:46 am  #10

You're doing a great progress, have you ever tried the RS or RI? at this point I think this techniques could help you a lot.Β 

Be careful with being obsessed about him..

Last edited by Kavik (10/05/2017 11:47 am)

Board footera