Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 8:36 pm  #1

another small instant manifestation

The other week when I was coming home from shopping I wanted to try to manifest a small, unimportant thing, so I thought of a white F-150 pickup truck because my POI used to drive an F-150. I don't know what colour, I just picked white. Within seconds, one pulled up beside me in the lane next to me, so when I was on my way home from shopping today I thought about that, and I thought, 'wouldn't it be funny if I saw another one?' I was even closer to my house than I was last time, so I didn't know howΒ  likely that would be. Within seconds, a white Ford came up behind me out of nowhere, but I didn't know what model it was, so I said to it, 'keep following me so I can see what model you are'. It did, and we got near my house where we both had to stop. I was going straight, and it was turning so it had to come up next to me, and I looked over, and sure enough, it was a white Ford F-150 truck, but a different one. This one belonged to a company.Β  That gave me an even bigger laugh than last time.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/28/2017 8:42 pm  #2

Re: another small instant manifestation

Nice hahah

9/28/2017 8:47 pm  #3

MissArale wrote:

Nice hahah

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny.Β  If only everything was as easy as that!

9/28/2017 9:12 pm  #4

Very nice!

9/28/2017 9:14 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Very nice!

Thanks.
Β 

9/29/2017 8:12 am  #6

These small things give us so much happiness and it's a constant reminder that we are conscious creators. I was smiling reading your story.
I'll tell mine which I find very interesting.
So, while driving back from work one day I saw a big huge billboard advertising a TV brand. There was a girl with her lips painted orange. On seeing the orange lips it just came in my mind I want to see blue painted lips. Again , it was just a random thought. I laughed about it and that's it. Next day I was going through FB, and I'm a big a Friends fan, so I follow their page. While I was scrolling through FB, someone on their page had shared the episode where Chandler is wearing a blue lipstick ( when he gets to know Joey had done a lipstick add for a Japanese company). I was stunned .....totally absolutely stunned. Universe delivered me blue lips πŸ˜„.
What you ask for and don't keep digging it...you definitely get that!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/29/2017 8:20 am  #7

One day I was driving somewhere and got lost so I was distracted. I pull up to a stop not noticing at first. Then I look up and on a building is his last name which is not common. I also see right next to it a sign for the place he works which made it significant to me. Funny how things work.

9/29/2017 2:04 pm  #8

Gratitude21 wrote:

These small things give us so much happiness and it's a constant reminder that we are conscious creators. I was smiling reading your story.
I'll tell mine which I find very interesting.
So, while driving back from work one day I saw a big huge billboard advertising a TV brand. There was a girl with her lips painted orange. On seeing the orange lips it just came in my mind I want to see blue painted lips. Again , it was just a random thought. I laughed about it and that's it. Next day I was going through FB, and I'm a big a Friends fan, so I follow their page. While I was scrolling through FB, someone on their page had shared the episode where Chandler is wearing a blue lipstick ( when he gets to know Joey had done a lipstick add for a Japanese company). I was stunned .....totally absolutely stunned. Universe delivered me blue lips πŸ˜„.
What you ask for and don't keep digging it...you definitely get that!

Β 
Amazing, isn't it? That's more or less what I was doing with the F-150. That's what popped into my mind when I thought of manifesting something small and unimportant when I was driving home.

Board footera