Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2017 12:38 pm  #41

Re: Do circumstances 'really' not matter?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

But what are you going to do with yourself and your life whilst you're in the process of learning to believe you can have a brand new relationship with her?

ps4, work, eat, sleep? That's kind of the routine I've got going on. I can't exactly do a lot right now with all the stuff I've got on the table, haha. I'd kill to have her back in my life... (not literally 'kill'... you know what I mean ha)

10/03/2017 12:39 pm  #42

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

But what are you going to do with yourself and your life whilst you're in the process of learning to believe you can have a brand new relationship with her?

Yea!!!! I agree with the last two things you said. It seems like you are just doing things to get her and that's not how this works . That's still needy no matter what. You need to find the things you enjoy in life and enjoy yourself . Have you tried mirror work? I seriously think you need to spend time with you alone and learn to love you.

10/03/2017 12:45 pm  #43

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

ps4, work, eat, sleep? That's kind of the routine I've got going on. I can't exactly do a lot right now with all the stuff I've got on the table, haha. I'd kill to have her back in my life... (not literally 'kill'... you know what I mean ha)

I would highly recommend calming down and listening to Neville Goddard's lecture called How to Use Your Imagination. It's only about 19 minutes long.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/03/2017 12:46 pm  #44

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

And you're making her the priority not you.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/03/2017 12:51 pm  #45

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

And you're making her the priority not you.

Yup please listen to us. You need to focus on you. It's like even for Christmas when you know you are getting s gift and you are anxious about it . Why ? You know it's coming and even so you are wasting your time thinking and stressing about it. Same can kinda be applied here if you have faith and trust and you know it's coming then relax and focus on you. Regardless you need to cause when you have a relationship with anyone if you depend on them it's not fair to them or to you because you need to know your worth .

10/03/2017 1:05 pm  #46

Okay so less focus on her, more on me... I don't know how to not put importance on to her when she's a huge part of my life, but I can try?

10/03/2017 1:07 pm  #47

YesIWILL wrote:

Okay so less focus on her, more on me... I don't know how to not put importance on to her when she's a huge part of my life, but I can try?

Like with everything it takes practice I still am doing it lol. I recommend self help books. One being the love yourself like your life depends on it. Do the practices and make sure when you do them you focus on you. This helps you be more aware of your self talk because then you start thinking what makes me happy

10/03/2017 4:09 pm  #48

Selfloveiskey wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Like with everything it takes practice I still am doing it lol. I recommend self help books. One being the love yourself like your life depends on it. Do the practices and make sure when you do them you focus on you. This helps you be more aware of your self talk because then you start thinking what makes me happy

Thank you. From where it stands right now when I'm down I feel anxious not knowing whether she'll come back or not. How do I convince myself she's on her way?

10/04/2017 11:48 am  #49

Blue wrote:

Is this the same girl you've been stuck on for years?
Isn't it time to move on already? I think your emotional attachment to this girl is unhealthy and obsessive and ruining your life now.

Yes it is, and nope.

10/04/2017 1:58 pm  #50

Moving on means moving on from the unhappiness.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera