Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2017 1:44 pm  #1

Complete breakdown - specific person

Ive been trying to manifest my friend romantically again and i attempted no contact. Because friends should txt each other to check up, right? Well... he didn't and then my best friend pointed out that i probably don't mean anything to him. And then i began to think how no one ever cheks up on me or texts me first and now im in a funk.

Im feeling pretty bitter the past few days. 

On a positive note im 2 days with no caffeine and instead going to the gym! Mabey working on myself will bring this person to me? But do i want this person if my best friend seems to hate him?  

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." 

9/26/2017 2:11 pm  #2

Re: Complete breakdown - specific person

dizzy_dreamer_sidney wrote:

Ive been trying to manifest my friend romantically again and i attempted no contact. Because friends should txt each other to check up, right? Well... he didn't and then my best friend pointed out that i probably don't mean anything to him. And then i began to think how no one ever cheks up on me or texts me first and now im in a funk.

Im feeling pretty bitter the past few days. 

On a positive note im 2 days with no caffeine and instead going to the gym! Mabey working on myself will bring this person to me? But do i want this person if my best friend seems to hate him?  

It doesn't matter what your best friend does, says, thinks, or wants, Your best friend is not being helpful. Don't text your POI again. You're not in the right frame of mind. By all means, yes, work on yourself. Only you can decide whether you want your POI or not.  Listen to Neville Goddard (my personal favourite) for technique and inspiration. Veronica is also good for her positivity.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/26/2017 2:12 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera