Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 5:46 am  #11

Re: When people tell you to just move on...

authenticself wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

People are programmed by their upbringing experiences  and  the world in general    Always play your deepest dream close to you   as those negative comments are words that can become things       

always speak and think only in the positive   and also guard what you say to people who don't understand   they are not bad people in any way    but they do not understand what you desire  and what will make you happy     words heard become things as well as what you think and say 

This forum is a wonderful place for us to be positive and helpful to others     remember also   Givers Gain   when you give positivity and love to others   it comes back to you

I needed this, not essentially because people talk about my relationship, but because I have a family who has very limited beliefs and says the things I say sound stupid and crazy. They only see life as something miserable and hard and so they will never understand when I say it doesn't have to be that way.

I get it    my mother is an extremely miserable person    she actually said to me once  "I learned to be happy being miserable and never getting what I want    why cant you just accept that you will be alone the rest of your life and  be happy about it.  Women are ment to be alone and unhappy"      She has indocterated my siblings into her thinking   Thank God I found out about LOA    I know all those years of her   negativity and desire for us to be unhappy  are the tapes I need to erase     It is taking a lot of work  but I  am willing to do the heavy lifting      Love and happiness  are more important to me than anything

Board footera