Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2017 10:34 am  #1

There is a light at the end of the tunnel..

I haven't been on here for a while because I have been focusing on my new relationship, looking after my well being and being present. 

I look back at some old posts and see how desperate I was to get back with someone who didn't deserve my love. I eventually realised that he was emotionally abusive and the after effect had really done its damage. How could I want someone like that back? (Just a note: This is my ex, not all exes in general are like this, everyone's situations are different )  Because deep down I didn't think I was worth true love and happiness.

After trying all different techniques and realising that I couldn't shift this thought that he was a bad person.  I decided to let go and start focusing on what truly made me happy and what  I wanted in a man. I suffer with depression and anxiety from an incident that happened to me when I was 18. It triggered again severely in January when i had to put my dog down. Since then I have been dealing with disassociation quite severley. However, I knew if I didn't get better then I wouldn't be able to live a normal life (even though I never feel normal, I still wanted normal things). It got to a point where I wrote a letter to my friends and family because I couldn't carry on anymore. Luckily that night I sat and thought about the effects it would have on everyone (having tried suicide years before and luckily didn't succeed in trying!!) Anyway cutting a long story short, I had to find the love within myself before I could move on and be truly happy. So I started running, came off my antidepressants which was extremely hard, ate better, forced myself to be social and always saw my friends and family.

Agnes vivarelli is my guru, I watched her videos non stop, I done the self love course and my god did it change my love life. I started doing the I am affirmations, I wrote down a list of qualities I wanted and deserved in a man. At this point I didn't know if it would bring my ex back or someone new, either way I just wanted what was best for me. I ended up dating my now current boyfriend of 6 months. He was and is everything I have ever wanted. He is respectful, kind, considerate. He is loyal and faithful. He thinks about me always and my happiness. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life. He loves me unconditionally and we took everything at a slow pace, and still today we are serious but taking it slowly and steady because we don't want anything to ruin it. I have never been this happy before and never felt so loved by a man.

The best thing about it is that I feel free. He makes me happy but isn't my source of happiness. I am. He brings me joy but isn't my source. I am. He loves me unconditionally but I also now love myself. It took soooo much self work and self love to be able to find myself again and know what I deserve. I cannot stress how important it is to work on yourself. And also for anyone trying to get an ex lover back. I'm sure it works. My ex still tries to message me, messages my friends to get me to speak to him (which I ignore), had made fake numbers to try and get me to talk to him. I just chose to move on with someone I feel happier with and better for me.

If you are trying to attract anything. you need to work on yourself. Especially with an ex partner, you should ask yourself what is the reason you want him/her back? If your only answer is that you love him/her, then maybe keep asking yourself the same question. As I learnt the hard way, and also seeing a friend go through the same thing, sometimes love isn't enough, and sometimes you really do deserve better. Of course everyone's situations are all different, that is just taken from my experience.

Anyway, moral of this story. If you want your ex back, work on yourself, get yourself happy first and see how everything falls into place!! If you are looking for love, look inside yourself first! If you are trying to manifest a job, money, learn to love yourself and see your worthiness!! Because you are worthy, you are enough and you can do it. But it comes from within. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, nothing is permanent and everything can change in a heart beat. Be grateful for everything in your life and learn to love yourself and I promise things will get better and life will become more clearer and clarified in what you want. 

Hope this has inspired someone today! xx

** In addition to this, over time I have realised that manifesting whatever you want comes from letting go as well. Set your intention, then let it go. Believe it is already yours and live like you already have it. Not by pretending as such, just trusting that it is yours and that the universe will sort it all out for you. I have manifested passing my driving test this year, I have manifested winning and receiving money due to being short on cash. I'm not joking I managed to manifest £80 this week through a scratch card, my nan visiting and through cleaning out my flat with old stuff to give away (manifesting also takes some action as well). It's all possible, anything is possible. You just have to believe Oh plus I am still in a very happy relationship going 8 months strong with my man, and we have even spoken about moving in together!! Despite the struggles of normal day to day life, be grateful for everything you have, you will be rewarded the more you appreciate what you have right now and where you are  

Last edited by Meg2222 (12/13/2017 8:46 am)

9/25/2017 10:55 am  #2

Re: There is a light at the end of the tunnel..

Amazing positive post!

I am so glad things worked out for you even if it wasn't what you THOUGHT you wanted at the time. You got the person right for you and in line with your vibration - meaning a loving, positive and supportive relationship.

I think a lot of people think that self love is something they can practice, that meditations or affirmations mean you love yourself.

That's not what self-love is. It means loving yourself so you DON'T want someone that ignores you or doesn't care about you or treats you badly or flat out abuses you. Because if you really love and respect yourself, you want and deserve someone that treats you well and respects you and wants to make you happy. Because you can make yourself happy and don't need anyone to do that so you can just give love and have it returned.

9/25/2017 11:00 am  #3

Glad things worked out for you

Yes self love isn't affirmations and books etc but you do the practices to help get yourself there. Self talk is important as well. You hold on to what you desire and you don't settle for anything less from a specific person or from anyone new.
If you send love out you get it back for sure. Life genuinely can get better .
We all have our beliefs so whatever works for some and what you believe if it works and makes you feel good great!
Congrats again!

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/25/2017 11:01 am)

9/25/2017 3:34 pm  #4

Meg2222 wrote:

I haven't been on here for a while because I have been focusing on my new relationship, looking after my well being and being present. 

I look back at some old posts and see how desperate I was to get back with someone who didn't deserve my love. I eventually realised that he was emotionally abusive and the after effect had really done its damage. How could I want someone like that back? (Just a note: This is my ex, not all exes in general are like this, everyone's situations are different )  Because deep down I didn't think I was worth true love and happiness.

After trying all different techniques and realising that I couldn't shift this thought that he was a bad person.  I decided to let go and start focusing on what truly made me happy and what  I wanted in a man. I suffer with depression and anxiety from an incident that happened to me when I was 18. It triggered again severely in January when i had to put my dog down. Since then I have been dealing with PTSD and disassociation. However, I knew if I didn't get better then I wouldn't be able to live a normal life (even though I never feel normal, I still wanted normal things). It got to a point where I wrote a letter to my friends and family because I couldn't carry on anymore. Luckily that night I sat and thought about the effects it would have on everyone (having tried suicide years before and luckily didn't succeed in trying!!) Anyway cutting a long story short, I had to find the love within myself before I could move on and be truly happy. So I started running, came off my antidepressants which was extremely hard, ate better, forced myself to be social and always saw my friends and family.

Agnes vivarelli is my guru, I watched her videos non stop, I done the self love course and my god did it change my love life. I started doing the I am affirmations, I wrote down a list of qualities I wanted and deserved in a man. At this point I didn't know if it would bring my ex back or someone new, either way I just wanted what was best for me. I ended up dating my now current boyfriend of 6 months. He was and is everything I have ever wanted. He is respectful, kind, considerate. He is loyal and faithful. He thinks about me always and my happiness. I couldn't ask for a better man in my life. He loves me unconditionally and we took everything at a slow pace, and still today we are serious but taking it slowly and steady because we don't want anything to ruin it. I have never been this happy before and never felt so loved by a man.

The best thing about it is that I feel free. He makes me happy but isn't my source of happiness. I am. He brings me joy but isn't my source. I am. He loves me unconditionally but I also now love myself. It took soooo much self work and self love to be able to find myself again and know what I deserve. I cannot stress how important it is to work on yourself. And also for anyone trying to get an ex lover back. I'm sure it works. My ex still tries to message me, messages my friends to get me to speak to him (which I ignore), had made fake numbers to try and get me to talk to him. I just chose to move on with someone I feel happier with and better for me.

If you are trying to attract anything. you need to work on yourself. Especially with an Ex you should ask yourself why is the reason you want him/her back? If your only answer is that you love him/her, then maybe keep asking yourself the same question. As I learnt the hard way, and also seeing a friend go through the same thing, sometimes love isn't enough, and sometimes you really do deserve better. Of course everyone's situations are all different, that is just taken from my experience.

Anyway, moral of this story. If you want your ex back, work on yourself, get yourself happy first and see how everything falls into place!! If you are looking for love, look inside yourself first! If you are trying to manifest a job, money, learn to love yourself and see your worthiness!! Because you are worthy, you are enough and you can do it. But it comes from within. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, nothing is permanent and everything can change in a heart beat. Be grateful for everything in your life and learn to love yourself and I promise things will get better and life will become more clearer and clarified in what you want. 

Very well said. Thank you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/25/2017 5:27 pm  #5

Amazing post!! thank you so mucho for share yous experience and your advices, you're great!!! 

9/25/2017 5:50 pm  #6

This is beautiful

9/26/2017 3:12 am  #7

Lifesagas wrote:

Amazing positive post!

I am so glad things worked out for you even if it wasn't what you THOUGHT you wanted at the time. You got the person right for you and in line with your vibration - meaning a loving, positive and supportive relationship.

I think a lot of people think that self love is something they can practice, that meditations or affirmations mean you love yourself.

That's not what self-love is. It means loving yourself so you DON'T want someone that ignores you or doesn't care about you or treats you badly or flat out abuses you. Because if you really love and respect yourself, you want and deserve someone that treats you well and respects you and wants to make you happy. Because you can make yourself happy and don't need anyone to do that so you can just give love and have it returned.

Thank you This is so true! xx

9/26/2017 3:15 am  #8

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Glad things worked out for you

Yes self love isn't affirmations and books etc but you do the practices to help get yourself there. Self talk is important as well. You hold on to what you desire and you don't settle for anything less from a specific person or from anyone new.
If you send love out you get it back for sure. Life genuinely can get better .
We all have our beliefs so whatever works for some and what you believe if it works and makes you feel good great!
Congrats again!

Thank you! Exactly, the affirmation are just like a work out for your brain to get you into that vibration of self love, its almost like disciplining yourself and drumming it into yourself until you eventually radiate it xx

9/26/2017 3:16 am  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

After trying all different techniques and realising that I couldn't shift this thought that he was a bad person.  I decided to let go and start focusing on what truly made me happy and what  I wanted in a man. I suffer with depression and anxiety from an incident that happened to me when I was 18. It triggered again severely in January when i had to put my dog down. Since then I have been dealing with PTSD and disassociation. However, I knew if I didn't get better then I wouldn't be able to live a normal life (even though I never feel normal, I still wanted normal things). It got to a point where I wrote a letter to my friends and family because I couldn't carry on anymore. Luckily that night I sat and thought about the effects it would have on everyone (having tried suicide years before and luckily didn't succeed in trying!!) Anyway cutting a long story short, I had to find the love within myself before I could move on and be truly happy. So I started running, came off my antidepressants which was extremely hard, ate better, forced myself to be social and always saw my friends and family.

If you are trying to attract anything. you need to work on yourself. Especially with an Ex you should ask yourself why is the reason you want him/her back? If your only answer is that you love him/her, then maybe keep asking yourself the same question. As I learnt the hard way, and also seeing a friend go through the same thing, sometimes love isn't enough, and sometimes you really do deserve better. Of course everyone's situations are all different, that is just taken from my experience.

Very well said. Thank you.

Thank you  

9/26/2017 3:18 am  #10

Kavik wrote:

Amazing post!! thank you so mucho for share yous experience and your advices, you're great!!! 

No worries, just hope I can help someone! Thanks  

Board footera