Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2017 4:41 pm  #21

Re: Is self love enough?

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ori97 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Focus on what you want and focus on you don't focus on that other stuff

I know but it’s far more complicated so no one really understands..

I understand because a month ago I was like this ...trust me really bad

I hope I’ll get positive My whole life I was negative so it’s a strugle
How is your day?

Unhappy is just a thought
You will see in the world what you carry in your heart. <3

9/22/2017 4:44 pm  #22

It is good thank you for asking . lol I am working on keeping positive about the party and that he is coming alone . And that I can handle anything lol so positive self talk I want to make an impression on him lol how is yours?

9/22/2017 9:18 pm  #23

Ori97 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

The reason why I think self love works enough is because you have to feel worthy of what you want . Most people already have the intention asking down. So self love is like letting go and enjoying life etc which is why I and others swear by it.

I agree that you have to feel worthy. The reason why I keep banging on about Neville and his teachings is because his was the big picture, the whole story, not just a piece of it. He certainly had no shortage of self love, and he taught people to believe in their greatness and ability to create their own lives. He didn't put it quite the same way, but probably in even a stronger way. Somebody said to him once that it sounded conceited, and he said something to the effect of 'all right, then, go on the way you are.'

You want to say that imagination is the key?

Imagination creates reality. Neville proved it over and over in his own life, and people who listened to him and did what he said achieved the same results. His book The Law and the Promise contains many letters to him from people telling him what they had achieved by using their imaginations, sometimes miraculous things.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/29/2018 2:02 am  #24

Does self love really sufficient in manifesting your desire? I have been reading Neville's and some other LOA teachings. I'm kinda confused too. 

6/29/2018 4:47 am  #25

Hey Madone, Like someone previously mentioned, I think Self Love is the foundation. As the saying goes, how can you love anyone if you don't love yourself.

Once you begin to love yourself you're life will drastically change for the better. You will realize that you no longer depend on anothers love to feel good. Yes you can do all these techniques for manifesting but if you have your self love it will make all of these techniques 1 trillion times more powerful!

If you are visualizing from a place of no self love, your enery will be needy and unattractive. Find that love first, it's all inside you. Then do the techniques my friend

Much Love 

6/29/2018 7:27 am  #26

AliT wrote:

Hey Madone, Like someone previously mentioned, I think Self Love is the foundation. As the saying goes, how can you love anyone if you don't love yourself.

Once you begin to love yourself you're life will drastically change for the better. You will realize that you no longer depend on anothers love to feel good. Yes you can do all these techniques for manifesting but if you have your self love it will make all of these techniques 1 trillion times more powerful!

If you are visualizing from a place of no self love, your enery will be needy and unattractive. Find that love first, it's all inside you. Then do the techniques my friend

Much Love 

Thank you for the reply AliT. But how does your POI will notice or come back after doing self love? I mean during the NC, how he knows to come back?

6/29/2018 7:46 am  #27

The Universe my friend, they will sense your energy. And if they check you out on social media etc they will see it too

6/29/2018 11:42 am  #28

AliT wrote:

The Universe my friend, they will sense your energy. And if they check you out on social media etc they will see it too

Alright then. Because when you both aren't in good terms especially he's being distant, is it hard to keep up the work. 

7/13/2018 11:52 pm  #29

I think if most people are trying to get love from "over there" from a person, it will crash and burn eventually because it's hard to keep the juice flowing without reciprocation from that person.  And truthfully it will take time for that to happen. So self love is the ability to fill your own tank so regardless of what another person is doing or not doing, you have your own well to draw from until the person aligns with what you want. 

1/15/2019 1:08 am  #30

Did you get your ex back?

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com