Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2017 12:40 pm  #11

Re: Is self love enough?

Ori97 wrote:

Selfloveiskey:  I’m sure that he’ll see today what he is missing!

Oh yea I mean I look good today guys. I can tell he misses me already with our interactions we have so I look damn good today guys. Lol but it's not all about looks I want to still be able to vibrate high and just focus on me . By doing that he will gravitate but the main thing is I feel good regardless

9/22/2017 12:57 pm  #12

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ori97 wrote:

I have to agree with Selfloveiskey with self love you vibrate pure energy and with that you can get all you want because you believe in all the possibilites. And when you try to use all that techniques maybe you don’t have enough believe in the process and maybe that’s when you experience lack and the thing you want to manifest is actually manifesting slower . So that’s when you need to let go
I’m only a beginner but that’s how I see things so correct me please if I am wrong

+ i hope you all understand what did I try to say..it’s hard for me to explain something in english because it’s not my mother language

Yea 😊 I mean everyone has what works for them and Neville talks about belief and things living in the end but I feel that the let go comes from self love a lot a lot of people struggle with letting go. You could do techniques all day long and they will not work unless you feel worthy and let go.

Yes maybe techniques should be used when you completely let go

Unhappy is just a thought
You will see in the world what you carry in your heart. <3

9/22/2017 12:58 pm  #13

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ori97 wrote:

Oh yea I mean I look good today guys. I can tell he misses me already with our interactions we have so I look damn good today guys. Lol but it's not all about looks I want to still be able to vibrate high and just focus on me . By doing that he will gravitate but the main thing is I feel good regardless

I would die to be in  your place right now, with all that positivity and self love 😍

9/22/2017 1:02 pm  #14

Ori97 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ori97 wrote:

I would die to be in  your place right now, with all that positivity and self love 😍

You can get there the key is persistence and not let outside things affect you. Keep your idea of your desire and most importantly love yourself because you want the feeling of love you want to feel love well you can provide that to yourself. Set talk is so important. I am my own best friend .

9/22/2017 1:25 pm  #15

I know but I lost a little hope because we were friends and now out of the blue he ignores me and I’m getting feelings that he met another girl and things like that .. I’ll try to forget soon

9/22/2017 1:27 pm  #16

Ori97 wrote:

I know but I lost a little hope because we were friends and now out of the blue he ignores me and I’m getting feelings that he met another girl and things like that .. I’ll try to forget soon

Focus on what you want and focus on you don't focus on that other stuff

9/22/2017 2:12 pm  #17

Selfloveiskey wrote:

The reason why I think self love works enough is because you have to feel worthy of what you want . Most people already have the intention asking down. So self love is like letting go and enjoying life etc which is why I and others swear by it.

I agree that you have to feel worthy. The reason why I keep banging on about Neville and his teachings is because his was the big picture, the whole story, not just a piece of it. He certainly had no shortage of self love, and he taught people to believe in their greatness and ability to create their own lives. He didn't put it quite the same way, but probably in even a stronger way. Somebody said to him once that it sounded conceited, and he said something to the effect of 'all right, then, go on the way you are.'

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/22/2017 4:38 pm  #18

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ori97 wrote:

I know but it’s far more complicated so no one really understands..
+ dm me if you wamf because I want to know your story

Last edited by Ori97 (9/22/2017 4:43 pm)

9/22/2017 4:40 pm  #19

Ori97 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Ori97 wrote:

I know but it’s far more complicated so no one really understands..

I understand because a month ago I was like this ...trust me really bad

9/22/2017 4:40 pm  #20

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

The reason why I think self love works enough is because you have to feel worthy of what you want . Most people already have the intention asking down. So self love is like letting go and enjoying life etc which is why I and others swear by it.

I agree that you have to feel worthy. The reason why I keep banging on about Neville and his teachings is because his was the big picture, the whole story, not just a piece of it. He certainly had no shortage of self love, and he taught people to believe in their greatness and ability to create their own lives. He didn't put it quite the same way, but probably in even a stronger way. Somebody said to him once that it sounded conceited, and he said something to the effect of 'all right, then, go on the way you are.'

You want to say that imagination is the key?

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com