Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2017 8:30 am  #1

Is self love enough?

Hi there
So I have a question is working on self love enough to attract my ex back or should I do visualization, rs, meditation and all of that stuff ?
How do this techniques help you? I kind of don’t understand how can you let go if you spend so much time on focusing on that specific someone?

Just curious

And I’m sorry if I’m putting this in a wrong topic..didn’t know where else to put it :/

Last edited by Ori97 (9/22/2017 8:31 am)

Unhappy is just a thought
You will see in the world what you carry in your heart. <3

9/22/2017 9:16 am  #2

Re: Is self love enough?

The way I see it is self love is the foundation. People gravitate to you which means your ex can. You can literally do it with self love alone that is the key. You can do the other stuff to help focus on the end result and stuff. But self love is the foundation. I do self love and the 25 day challenge.  I m seeing my guy today and I'm just gonna enjoy myself at ge party and focus on me that is key he will just gravitate towards my positive vibes regardless

9/22/2017 11:51 am  #3

Thanks girl and I hope I’ll hear some good news from you soon !

9/22/2017 11:52 am  #4

And you say you do only self love? How is that working for you?

9/22/2017 11:56 am  #5

Ori97 wrote:

And you say you do only self love? How is that working for you?

Thank you! I started off doing only self love and I started feeling great. That alone gravitated things like other guys wanting my number etc and my friends inviting me to more and more things , him even considering coming to my party. Then I started doing the 25 day challenge and combined it makes me feel good. Regardless of how today goes my main focus is remembering that I am worthy i am deserving of a wonderful relationship regardless of whether it is with him , I love myself, I have other guys who would love to be with me, just positive thoughts I know I can do this. So self love has helped my mind set tremendously it truly is a foundation and everything starts falling in line

9/22/2017 12:12 pm  #6

Ori97 wrote:

Hi there
So I have a question is working on self love enough to attract my ex back or should I do visualization, rs, meditation and all of that stuff ?
How do this techniques help you? I kind of don’t understand how can you let go if you spend so much time on focusing on that specific someone?

Just curious

And I’m sorry if I’m putting this in a wrong topic..didn’t know where else to put it :/

It's important, but I don't think self love is enough.  Listen to Neville Goddard. I have never heard him mention self love in those terms, but he talks about people, with their human imaginations, all being God and Jesus Christ, and he says your human imagination is the operant power to create what you want by imagining it as already being done, living in the end. He was a master at this. I would and do listen to him above anybody else I've ever heard or read. Many who have followed along behind him are capitalising on his teachings more to make money for themselves than anything else, but it wasn't money that interested him. His mission in life was to teach this to other people so their lives would be the way they wanted them to be. He wanted to marry his second wife from the second he saw her, so he imagined it as if it had already happened and being blissfully happily married, and they were, and I think it was a long marriage. You've got to be clear on what you want and imagine having it now and not leave things to chance.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/22/2017 12:14 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/22/2017 12:14 pm  #7

The reason why I think self love works enough is because you have to feel worthy of what you want . Most people already have the intention asking down. So self love is like letting go and enjoying life etc which is why I and others swear by it.

9/22/2017 12:36 pm  #8

I have to agree with Selfloveiskey with self love you vibrate pure energy and with that you can get all you want because you believe in all the possibilites. And when you try to use all that techniques maybe you don’t have enough believe in the process and maybe that’s when you experience lack and the thing you want to manifest is actually manifesting slower . So that’s when you need to let go
I’m only a beginner but that’s how I see things so correct me please if I am wrong

+ i hope you all understand what did I try to say..it’s hard for me to explain something in english because it’s not my mother language

9/22/2017 12:38 pm  #9

Selfloveiskey:  I’m sure that he’ll see today what he is missing!

9/22/2017 12:38 pm  #10

Ori97 wrote:

I have to agree with Selfloveiskey with self love you vibrate pure energy and with that you can get all you want because you believe in all the possibilites. And when you try to use all that techniques maybe you don’t have enough believe in the process and maybe that’s when you experience lack and the thing you want to manifest is actually manifesting slower . So that’s when you need to let go
I’m only a beginner but that’s how I see things so correct me please if I am wrong

+ i hope you all understand what did I try to say..it’s hard for me to explain something in english because it’s not my mother language

Yea 😊 I mean everyone has what works for them and Neville talks about belief and things living in the end but I feel that the let go comes from self love a lot a lot of people struggle with letting go. You could do techniques all day long and they will not work unless you feel worthy and let go.

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com