Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2017 10:34 am  #1

It happened

Hey guys, so I have been doing lots of self love and things lately. As you know my guy has been very weird. Well last night I got a text from him asking if we could meet up. I said sure . He came over and told me how he misses me so much, that he realized how special I am to him. He said that when he saw me all he wanted to do was hold me. He also told me that he wanted me to stay around so he hated when I left early. He told me the other relationship was a rebound and that he was so scared of his intense love for me he was trying to get over me but realized he couldn't. He told me how he realized the reason I affect him so much is because he loves me so very much. He apologized for being an idiot and told me he is going to do whatever it takes to make it up to me and gain my trust back along with my families. He then said "can I just hold you" it was sooooooo very nice he was cuddling me so much and kissing me . The look in his eyes when he told me he loves me was so intense he said he's never loved anyone like he loves me. He's coming over tonight . I can't wait to see him! Self love works guys and belief!!!! I m so very happy I have the money I want, the job, friends and now I have my amazing boyfriend. He texted me this morning "good morning beautiful " 😊. Don't give up guys its works I promise you.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/20/2017 10:39 am)

9/20/2017 11:12 am  #2

Re: It happened

Woohoo, congrats, darling! ❀❀❀ I don't do any techniques anymore, I've let go and only I am focusing on myself, sometimes I wonder if my ex still has my number😁 Recently I talked with another man☺

9/20/2017 11:15 am  #3

HelenH wrote:

Woohoo, congrats, darling! ❀❀❀ I don't do any techniques anymore, I've let go and only I am focusing on myself, sometimes I wonder if my ex still has my number😁 Recently I talked with another man☺

the universe takes care of everything so dont worry about him having your number 😊

9/20/2017 11:16 am  #4

So happy for you. Congrats

9/20/2017 11:17 am  #5

collie wrote:

So happy for you. Congrats

thank you 😊

9/20/2017 11:21 am  #6

Congratulations and thank you for share your story Β 

9/20/2017 11:26 am  #7

Can I just check...this is in scripting so is it a script or has it actually happened??!!πŸ˜€

9/20/2017 12:13 pm  #8

Congrats! My ex says that he loves me too but I don't know if he mean it in a friend way or not but I'm keeping positive and thinking he loves me in a romantic way :3

9/20/2017 12:50 pm  #9

scripting lol

9/20/2017 1:23 pm  #10

Oh, okay. Nice script though!

Board footera