Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2017 11:53 am  #1

Friends being unhelpful

Im currently trying to manifest this one boy i like a lot becak into my life. My friends are all really negative whenever i bring him up and it kinda brings me down. Ive tried not mentioning him but they will still poke fun at me for it. They always say things like "he doesn't want to date you Sid, if he said later in life, he means never", or "you deserve better than him anyway." I think they're trying to help but it makes me feel guilty for liking this boy. That's the thing that's hard is they haven't experienced this summer when we were practically together and happy... but i did. 

What can i do to make this situation better? 

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." 

9/19/2017 12:00 pm  #2

Re: Friends being unhelpful

Don't listen to them. I know it's hard but don't let their negativity get to you. If you want him, then you want him. I have people tell me to move on or you deserve better since my ex broke up with me. I still want him and if that's what I want well I'll keep meditating to get him back. I don't listen to those negative words.

9/19/2017 12:20 pm  #3

Just tell them that you don't want to speak about him and don't mention it, do it all as a secret  

9/19/2017 11:15 pm  #4

Thank you guys! i just wont talk about him and keep the good vibes going<3 

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." 

9/20/2017 12:33 am  #5

dizzy_dreamer_sidney wrote:

Thank you guys! i just wont talk about him and keep the good vibes going<3 

Welcome!

Board footera