Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2019 11:54 am  #11

Re: How do I attract specific person ?

Which one book mam plz tell me the name n plz give me the link of that book

3/29/2019 12:30 pm  #12

The book referred to in the thread you've posted in and recommended by Cynthia. I don't think there is a link but it can be bought on Amazon.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (3/29/2019 12:31 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/30/2019 2:26 am  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

The book referred to in the thread you've posted in and recommended by Cynthia. I don't think there is a link but it can be bought on Amazon.

Β 
Yes, I did recommend that book, mainly because of the part where she's talking about being very specific about exactly what you want in the relationship in detail and not missing anything out so everything is just the way you want it. I think that's really important not to leave anything to chance. There are other things I disagree with, like for example the so-called 'letting go', which is contrary to Neville's (and others') teachings and makes no sense anyway, and also 'this or something better' which I personally believe can easily be used as an excuse to give up on something that you say you really want based on a lack of faith and belief that you can have it. If you change your mind because you've decided you honestly don't want it any more, that's one thing, but 'this or something better' can easily be used as an excuse to give up too soon and to fail and to let yourself off the hook, which is very sad when it doesn't have to be that way and something I wouldn't personally do.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/30/2019 2:40 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/30/2019 6:48 am  #14

Mam can u plz tell me the proper n exact name of the book which u recomend to me n can i get this book free of cost from somewhere?

3/30/2019 7:03 am  #15

Amita25 wrote:

Mam can u plz tell me the proper n exact name of the book which u recomend to me n can i get this book free of cost from somewhere?

Here are some options for you:
Β 
This is the book, but it costs money. It's a kindle book only, but there is a free app you can get to read it with.
https://www.amazon.com/Manifesting-Love-Attraction-Specific-Relationship-ebook/dp/B00AGKV59Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=manifesting+love+elizabeth+daniels&qid=1553946664&s=gateway&sr=8-1

This is that author's website which you can read for free on that subject and others.
https://www.applythelawofattraction.com/manifesting-love/

This is my favourite. It is Neville's books to download and read for free. In The Law and the Promise, chapter 3, there is a letter from Mrs J.E. to Neville telling him what she did to marry the man of her choice in a very simple, effective way similar to what Neville himself did when he wanted to marry his second wife.  http://nevillegoddardpdf.com

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/30/2019 9:40 pm  #16

Mam i wanna ask a question from uh sometime  i see the dreams of my ex bf i i knw it is good but  whenever i seen his dreams there are in the negative form like in my dreams he is with another girls ans ignores me n argues with me i mean it it seems like he does'nt talk to me why this happen to me mam why i have seen these kinds of dreams about him why these dreams are not lovely

3/31/2019 5:59 am  #17

Amita25 wrote:

Mam i wanna ask a question from uh sometime  i see the dreams of my ex bf i i knw it is good but  whenever i seen his dreams there are in the negative form like in my dreams he is with another girls ans ignores me n argues with me i mean it it seems like he does'nt talk to me why this happen to me mam why i have seen these kinds of dreams about him why these dreams are not lovely

I think dreams like this are simply reflecting your subconscious fears. I have awful dreams all the time but they don't mean anything and are not predictions. It's simply things you are afraid of and probably need to sort out.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera