Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2017 1:47 pm  #1

Social media

So guys I was on the 25 day challenge manifested something good last week and let social media and perception upset me Friday . So because I want to keep moving on this challenge and self love. I am going to go on a social media fast!  Who is with me? This can hinder us so much because some of us may believe this shows everything but it doesn't. So let's do this!

9/14/2017 3:57 pm  #2

Re: Social media

I LOVE where your head is at! Social media is a HUGE issue for me, but I don't think I can give it up entirely. For me, I will join you partially. I will NOT "stalk" my POI by checking his IG followers or to see if I can tell what he's been up to. How long are we going to do this for??

9/14/2017 4:01 pm  #3

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

I LOVE where your head is at! Social media is a HUGE issue for me, but I don't think I can give it up entirely. For me, I will join you partially. I will NOT "stalk" my POI by checking his IG followers or to see if I can tell what he's been up to. How long are we going to do this for??

Thank you 😊 I want to do this for the rest of my 25 day challenge I'm on day 4 again. I will only get on there cause I have an event my sister and I planned I need to check ( that he is going to) so other then that I will do it so I don't get discouraged I was doing so well until I saw them on my news feed. I have been sure they would break up. So doing this so I can keep going. I have been on dates third week for fun so I can let go of attachment . Every guy I have been on a date with always wants to see me again. They text me a lot too lol it's fun but it's not what makes me love me

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/14/2017 4:02 pm)

9/14/2017 4:06 pm  #4

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Thank you 😊 I want to do this for the rest of my 25 day challenge I'm on day 4 again. I will only get on there cause I have an event my sister and I planned I need to check ( that he is going to) so other then that I will do it so I don't get discouraged I was doing so well until I saw them on my news feed. I have been sure they would break up. So doing this so I can keep going. I have been on dates third week for fun so I can let go of attachment . Every guy I have been on a date with always wants to see me again. They text me a lot too lol it's fun but it's not what makes me love me

I like it! I am actually going to start the 25 day challenge over because I got sidetracked for a few days so Β I figured I'd start it over to make it go smoother.

Question- when one of the challenges is to visualize, do you listen to soft music when doing so? Or do you just lay down, relax, & visualize??Β 
Β 

9/14/2017 4:19 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I like it! I am actually going to start the 25 day challenge over because I got sidetracked for a few days so Β I figured I'd start it over to make it go smoother.

Question- when one of the challenges is to visualize, do you listen to soft music when doing so? Or do you just lay down, relax, & visualize??Β 
Β 

I listen to soft music lol although yesterday I really didn't visualize all that well I was too tired but I think it will still be fine lol other things matter too lol

9/14/2017 4:46 pm  #6

Me and my ex are doing well and talking but I decided to take break from Instagram only since that is where I'm at 80% percent of the time

9/14/2017 5:36 pm  #7

I only really use social media to keep up with social issues, I mean I know that's not the greatest thing, because there's A LOT of negativity in the world,news,etc Β  Β  Β  but I like being somewhat informed on what's going on in the world.Β 

9/14/2017 11:10 pm  #8

Dan2015 wrote:

I only really use social media to keep up with social issues, I mean I know that's not the greatest thing, because there's A LOT of negativity in the world,news,etc Β  Β  Β  but I like being somewhat informed on what's going on in the world.Β 

Β 
Yeah me being a youtuber I disabled my comments due to negativity

9/15/2017 9:07 am  #9

I'm trying to balance better living in he end result it helps not being connected all the time

Board footera