Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2017 8:35 am  #1

My manifestation story

Not sure if any of you heard of Dan Radiostyle's youtube channel? he often makes videos with Agnes Vivarelli and today he posted a video featuring my manifestation story with my ex!

Here's the link

Β 

9/13/2017 10:52 am  #2

Re: My manifestation story

Nice

12/10/2017 5:53 pm  #3

That was sort of depressing!Β  Makes one think maybe instead of manifesting that one person back to just let go and let the universe take its course.Β  This person went 3 months to get their ex just to find out he was happy with someone else.Β  Maybe its a waste of energy to focus on someone who may not be the right person?Β  Ugh!

12/11/2017 6:48 am  #4

jbk2017 wrote:

That was sort of depressing!Β  Makes one think maybe instead of manifesting that one person back to just let go and let the universe take its course.Β  This person went 3 months to get their ex just to find out he was happy with someone else.Β  Maybe its a waste of energy to focus on someone who may not be the right person?Β  Ugh!

When you think that this is depressing, you are far from being in the right place to manifest anyone and far from understanding the Law. And I would say that Dan is far from it too. There are very few people I know that really got this and I can think of just two on youtube I think are worth listening to (and it's not Dan and not Agnes). I would suggest to stay away from the Ex back coaches/people and look for some teacher who know what they talk about.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/11/2017 7:43 am  #5

This is my story and as much as you may see it as depressing I do not. I actually grew a lot because he left me. I worked on myself much more and he even noticed and pointed it out. Yes, he is still with that girl and they recently moved in together but I'm not depressed about it. If this is what makes him happy (although I think that part of it is an act because he is bipolar and having a manic episode and acting like his life is perfect right now) I don't wish ill upon him and hope that he is happy with the choice he made. I recently manifested seeing him again on a weekend trip out of town and he seemed like he still has unresolved feelings for me regardless of being with her. I'm now at a place where I want what's best for me to and open to all sorts of possibilities with or without him.

12/11/2017 12:14 pm  #6

I love the place you're in sillyromantic. very admirable

12/11/2017 1:17 pm  #7

Thanks. It took me over 7 months to get here and it's in progress every day but I'm ready for accepting whats best for me and for him and it gives me much more peace

12/12/2017 12:38 am  #8

Sanshi wrote:

There are very few people I know that really got this and I can think of just two on youtube I think are worth listening to (and it's not Dan and not Agnes).

I’m curious, what two youtubers?

12/12/2017 10:37 am  #9

yellowrose wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

There are very few people I know that really got this and I can think of just two on youtube I think are worth listening to (and it's not Dan and not Agnes).

I’m curious, what two youtubers?

Twenty Twenty has a lot of stuff with very specific question answered on youtube. And John Kironde. He hasn't so many videos, but some of them are really good and worth listening twice to.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera