Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2015 3:23 pm  #11

Re: Huge progress

That's amazing!!!!

11/27/2015 5:10 pm  #12

Thank you everyone!!

dreamer7 wrote:

happy for you. Great stuff. i feel confident about my path too. thanks for sharing the story.

Quick Question : Did you use to visualize or imagine these things said to you by your guy? What things did u visualize?Β 

i'd be grateful if you share your process.

thanks again

A few months I had done some of Lanie's RS and visualization...I hadn't really visualized any of the things he said last night except "I miss you" from months ago. The past month and a half I haven't really done anything except occasional visualization of receiving a text from him (which seems to have worked ) I had been pretty down about the whole thing, so that's why I stopped the RS, and eventually I just didn't care about doing it anymore. Eventually I just relaxed in the knowledge that he would come back when the time was right. I'm pretty confident now that he will be back

Last edited by Tinkerbell (11/27/2015 5:11 pm)

11/27/2015 5:20 pm  #13

Tinkerbell wrote:

Thank you everyone!!

dreamer7 wrote:

happy for you. Great stuff. i feel confident about my path too. thanks for sharing the story.

Quick Question : Did you use to visualize or imagine these things said to you by your guy? What things did u visualize?Β 

thanks again

A few months I had done some of Lanie's RS and visualization...I hadn't really visualized any of the things he said last night except "I miss you" from months ago. The past month and a half I haven't really done anything except occasional visualization of receiving a text from him (which seems to have worked ) I had been pretty down about the whole thing, so that's why I stopped the RS, and eventually I just didn't care about doing it anymore. Eventually I just relaxed in the knowledge that he would come back when the time was right. I'm pretty confident now that he will be back

Tinkerbell, you did great by realizing that once you were relaxed, you knew he would come when the time was right. And, he did!!

Thanks for sharing. This makes me happy because I feel that I'm at the point where I know he will be back. I don't know when or how but it's happening!

11/27/2015 6:28 pm  #14

Tinkerbell wrote:

Thank you everyone!!

dreamer7 wrote:

thanks again

Thank you for sharing this Tinkerbell! You have made huge progress! I am so happy for you! You totally deserve this! Look forward to reading all about your date soon too! Congrats! πŸ˜€πŸ’–

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/27/2015 10:29 pm  #15

Tinkerbell wrote:

Thank you everyone!!

dreamer7 wrote:

thanks again

You did great! even though you reduced on your visualization, you didnt leave faith! thats the imp thing there to learn from this. thanks God bless

11/28/2015 10:14 am  #16

dreamer7 wrote:

Tinkerbell wrote:

Thank you everyone!!

dreamer7 wrote:

thanks again

You did great! even though you reduced on your visualization, you didnt leave faith! thats the imp thing there to learn from this. thanks God bless

Yes, and I just stopped giving energy to negativity...and its funny, when I started getting shaky, its when I got texts from him. It's like the universe was reassuring me  and giving me more confidence about it

Board footera