Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 12:59 pm  #51

Re: Minor Setback...

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 
You're still obsessing over him, asking for signs and analysing everything. This work has been compared to planting seeds. You have to give them a chance to grow. You're not going to get any trees or plants if you constantly go and dig the seeds up. You plant them, you water them, and you trust that they will grow, which takes some time, different times for different trees and plants.

I have done it that way though the last month I have felt amazing and  those things came up without me asking it was great but now I get this curve ball per usual and I'm tired of it. I don't know what the universe wants from me I have done a lot of stuff I have done good vibes and now I really just am doing nothing and I don't expect to get him back cause even though I want him back the universe hasn't delivered so to help me feel better for me to feel better I need to do nothing.

Β 
I agree with you in the respect that I don't think you should do anything for a bit. Take a bit of a break. You can't force something to happen when you want it to. We all want everything right now. I know. I do as well, but things take as long as they're going to take, and they're much more likely to happen if you can accept that and be relaxed about it and not try to force it to happen. Force doesn't work.

Well thanks I'm doing nothing just cause and I know people can change and stuff people here have had success stories with that . But i guess I'm not one of them .

Board footera