Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2017 10:09 pm  #1

Specific person- being friends with them HELP

I find myself in a tricky situation sometimes because imย friends with the boy who i want to date. I often hear no contact is the way to go but i feel like i cant in this situation because we share friends. I talk to his best friend (who likes me, i accidentkly attted that by worring and focusing on what i dont want and BOOM ) eveyday. I work with his ex-girlfriend, who is my friend (it wasnt a bad break up and it was a longggggg time ago). I just sometimes feel like this is all so tricky. I have a few guys who are interestedย in me so i must be doing something right, but i just feel a bit confused. If im acting as though i have him, i wouldntย be talking or flirting with anyone else, correct? ย  Or do i not act as if?ย 

On a positive note my visualizations are getting better!ย 

thanks for all your help and love

xoxo- Sid

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen."ย 

9/11/2017 2:54 am  #2

Re: Specific person- being friends with them HELP

No contact isn't always to be taken literally. In many cases it's advocated after a bad break up or similar when you need to heal and get yourself together and give them time to think, miss you or whatever. If you're in the same social circle and it doesn't upset you then carry on going out with this crowd. You don't have to avoid the guy, but do avoid being soppy around him. Just be your happy positive self.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/11/2017 10:53 am  #3

Re: Specific person- being friends with them HELP

I used to be romantic with this person, will not being sappy make him think im no longer interested?ย 

Thank you!

"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen."ย 

Board footera