Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2017 5:30 am  #1

Help achieving orgasm

I have never been able to achieve orgasm, I have tried since I was a teenager, many different ways and with a lot of exploration and it hasn't happened for me, it is frustrating and I always assumed I would get there eventually but I still can't reach it. I thought that perhaps Louise Hay would have had some affirmations for it in her heal her life book but unfortunately I haven't found anything. I have been vibing high (no pun intended lol) for quite some time now expressing gratitude for all aspects of myself and my sexuality, I have been saying my own affirmations and I have made a huge amount of progress in letting go of past issues that have affected my life but I have not come any closer to getting there.Β 

9/20/2017 1:46 am  #2

Re: Help achieving orgasm

kylieace wrote:

I have never been able to achieve orgasm, I have tried since I was a teenager, many different ways and with a lot of exploration and it hasn't happened for me, it is frustrating and I always assumed I would get there eventually but I still can't reach it. I thought that perhaps Louise Hay would have had some affirmations for it in her heal her life book but unfortunately I haven't found anything. I have been vibing high (no pun intended lol) for quite some time now expressing gratitude for all aspects of myself and my sexuality, I have been saying my own affirmations and I have made a huge amount of progress in letting go of past issues that have affected my life but I have not come any closer to getting there.Β 

Β 
I think Lanie Stevens has an mp3 meditation on that subject on her website.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera