Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2017 9:11 am  #21

Re: Success!

Gratitude21 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Yup definitely can sense your energy my guy came running when I just focused on loving me. And it's such a great feeling for trust the universe and love you. I'm going out today treating me to a coffee and just trying on clothes . I feel so good cause I lost 6lbs love working out now lol

Great! Not sure what am I doing wrong. I'm concentrating on loving myself...doing all sorts of things to make and keep me happy. But I've no news from my sweetheart even now...not that I'm sitting and waiting for it but as I read the success stories here I thought of mentioning. In my own way I've let go...like I'm not even doing any visualisations, affirmations anymore. I'm watching movies which I wanted to...I'm reading books...eating things which I want to...going on walks, dancing...everything. I broke the no contact rule about a week back by messaging him, after almost 2months. He didn't talk much at that time but said he is gonna call me the next day, which never happened. So, it did disappoint me and I spent some time retrospecting on what had happened between us. Till now I was blaming myself for the breakup but now I realised that he is equally responsible. I'll not say that I don't want us to be back together, I do. We did have something special...I was laughing more when I was with him. But I don't deserve this treatment...we broke up on a chat & even then he had said he will call but never did. I did deserve a decent goodbye. Not complaining but this whole week of him not calling again has left me thinking if this'll ever happen. I've doubts now. I did the 25days challenge...affirmations..RS...visualisations...and still didn't get a call which he promised he will.
I think I'll just let go...let go and do nothing and wait for Universe to send me what I deserve. Him or not him! LoA doesn't work for me😟

From your post, it sounds like you are resentful and angry at the situation. Β I think one thing that really helped me is to believe that if my POI doesn't come back, there is always someone better waiting for me. Β Of course I had bad days but I tried to acknowledge my feels and move forward. Β It was the moment when I let go and decided to move on with my personal life that he came back.Β 

9/18/2017 10:09 am  #22

Re: Success!

InParadise wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Yup definitely can sense your energy my guy came running when I just focused on loving me. And it's such a great feeling for trust the universe and love you. I'm going out today treating me to a coffee and just trying on clothes . I feel so good cause I lost 6lbs love working out now lol

Great! Not sure what am I doing wrong. I'm concentrating on loving myself...doing all sorts of things to make and keep me happy. But I've no news from my sweetheart even now...not that I'm sitting and waiting for it but as I read the success stories here I thought of mentioning. In my own way I've let go...like I'm not even doing any visualisations, affirmations anymore. I'm watching movies which I wanted to...I'm reading books...eating things which I want to...going on walks, dancing...everything. I broke the no contact rule about a week back by messaging him, after almost 2months. He didn't talk much at that time but said he is gonna call me the next day, which never happened. So, it did disappoint me and I spent some time retrospecting on what had happened between us. Till now I was blaming myself for the breakup but now I realised that he is equally responsible. I'll not say that I don't want us to be back together, I do. We did have something special...I was laughing more when I was with him. But I don't deserve this treatment...we broke up on a chat & even then he had said he will call but never did. I did deserve a decent goodbye. Not complaining but this whole week of him not calling again has left me thinking if this'll ever happen. I've doubts now. I did the 25days challenge...affirmations..RS...visualisations...and still didn't get a call which he promised he will.
I think I'll just let go...let go and do nothing and wait for Universe to send me what I deserve. Him or not him! LoA doesn't work for me😟

From your post, it sounds like you are resentful and angry at the situation. Β I think one thing that really helped me is to believe that if my POI doesn't come back, there is always someone better waiting for me. Β Of course I had bad days but I tried to acknowledge my feels and move forward. Β It was the moment when I let go and decided to move on with my personal life that he came back.Β 

I think I'm impatient and anxious but not resentful. Whatever I did till now I did it with complete commitment. But him saying and still not calling has disappointed me. I read so many success stories here and feel good about it. It gives me a good feeling and I always visualise writing my success story here, the exact words I'm going to write are in my mind. But it's not happening and his behaviour has made me wonder what I am doing wrong, has to be something.
I trust the process but the time and situation tests me and I fail. Not trying to spread negativity in any way...just saying exactly what I'm feeling.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

Board footera