Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2017 4:14 pm  #11

Re: Success!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience!!! letting go and work in ourselves!!! 

9/09/2017 7:06 pm  #12

DMR wrote:

InParadise wrote:

Hey guys.  I want to encourage those of you who are still fearing of letting go and hanging onto the past to move forward and let go.  I recently attracted my POI back by letting him go.  I started focusing on my own life and even met someone new.  Then boom, the POI wants me back in his life!  I am still seeing how things go with my POI.  I have let go of all expectations and I am focused on figuring out what is the best path for me since I do like the new guy I am seeing.  I strongly believe they can sense your energy and they know when you start to shift your energy away from them.  I was doing all sorts of LOA techniques for the first couple of months until I finally decided to trust the Universe and move forward with my life.  

Trust the Universe.  Love yourself.  Believe that things can only get better going forward!    

How long were you in no contact before he called?

We were NC off and on for a few months.  Either I would break NC or he would for practical things and conversations were always a bit tense.

9/09/2017 7:14 pm  #13

Chelsbee29 wrote:

InParadise wrote:

Hey guys.  I want to encourage those of you who are still fearing of letting go and hanging onto the past to move forward and let go.  I recently attracted my POI back by letting him go.  I started focusing on my own life and even met someone new.  Then boom, the POI wants me back in his life!  I am still seeing how things go with my POI.  I have let go of all expectations and I am focused on figuring out what is the best path for me since I do like the new guy I am seeing.  I strongly believe they can sense your energy and they know when you start to shift your energy away from them.  I was doing all sorts of LOA techniques for the first couple of months until I finally decided to trust the Universe and move forward with my life.  

Trust the Universe.  Love yourself.  Believe that things can only get better going forward!    

That is amazing! I am so happy for you - I love reading success stories they're so reassuring! Could I ask you a question if you don't mind as my POI is also EXTREMELY stubborn!....
- Were you blocked by him at all & if so, did he just decide to unblock you and message you one day?
- did you notice any signs beforehand? 

Anything you could tell me would be much appreciated! 
xo

Thank you 
We did not block each other although I eventually deleted his number when I decided to let go.  As for signs, there weren't really any signs or I just did not notice them because I simply stopped paying attention or look for signs.  The guy I started seeing kept mentioning specific things that reminded me of my POI...not sure if you call those signs.  If you want more information, feel free to PM me.

9/09/2017 7:16 pm  #14

Thanks everyone!  There is still a lot of work to do to create the reality I want to have with my POI but this is at least a step in the right direction!

9/09/2017 11:38 pm  #15

InParadise wrote:

I strongly believe they can sense your energy and they know when you start to shift your energy away from them.  

That seems to be true. The first time my specific person cut me off for quite a long time without any explanation (and it turned out it had nothing to do with anything I'd done), when I finally didn't care about him any more in spite of having been in love with him for years, the next month he contacted me and was very keen to talk to me on the phone. (It's been long distance, and started with letter writing.)  It was going very well when he first got back into contact and for a few months after that, but we ended up having a sort of falling out several months later due to the fact I told him off for the lack of respect he had been showing me, and I haven't heard from him since December. Unfortunately, once he'd got back into contact and seemed to be excited and happy to talk to me, I started feeling something for him again. I don't have the temptation many people seem to have to contact their specific person because I don't know where he is now, only the town he moved to just before Christmas.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/17/2017 7:56 am  #16

Yup definitely can sense your energy my guy came running when I just focused on loving me. And it's such a great feeling for trust the universe and love you. I'm going out today treating me to a coffee and just trying on clothes . I feel so good cause I lost 6lbs love working out now lol

9/17/2017 10:55 am  #17

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Yup definitely can sense your energy my guy came running when I just focused on loving me. And it's such a great feeling for trust the universe and love you. I'm going out today treating me to a coffee and just trying on clothes . I feel so good cause I lost 6lbs love working out now lol

Great! Not sure what am I doing wrong. I'm concentrating on loving myself...doing all sorts of things to make and keep me happy. But I've no news from my sweetheart even now...not that I'm sitting and waiting for it but as I read the success stories here I thought of mentioning. In my own way I've let go...like I'm not even doing any visualisations, affirmations anymore. I'm watching movies which I wanted to...I'm reading books...eating things which I want to...going on walks, dancing...everything. I broke the no contact rule about a week back by messaging him, after almost 2months. He didn't talk much at that time but said he is gonna call me the next day, which never happened. So, it did disappoint me and I spent some time retrospecting on what had happened between us. Till now I was blaming myself for the breakup but now I realised that he is equally responsible. I'll not say that I don't want us to be back together, I do. We did have something special...I was laughing more when I was with him. But I don't deserve this treatment...we broke up on a chat & even then he had said he will call but never did. I did deserve a decent goodbye. Not complaining but this whole week of him not calling again has left me thinking if this'll ever happen. I've doubts now. I did the 25days challenge...affirmations..RS...visualisations...and still didn't get a call which he promised he will.
I think I'll just let go...let go and do nothing and wait for Universe to send me  what I deserve. Him or not him! LoA doesn't work for me😟

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

9/17/2017 11:19 am  #18

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I did the same today. I'm going to challenge myself to have time each week, maybe not a whole day because it may not be practical, but half a day or an evening in my own company to prove I can be happy by myself.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/17/2017 11:22 am  #19

Gratitude21 wrote:

LoA doesn't work for me😟

So you're an exception then?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/17/2017 11:50 am  #20

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

LoA doesn't work for me😟

So you're an exception then?

No...not an exception. According to me I'm only doing something wrong. Just don't know what that is!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

Board footera